Tough Game this week

Watched some of the 3 games from the Browns.  That OL is very good.  #55 consistently gets to the second level and makes very good blocks. They run the stretch zone very well.  Both of the CLE RB's are patient and run with power and speed.  

To have any shot at winning this game, we need to put them in passing situations, make Jacoby beat you, because we have no shot if their running game is rolling.

We have to be very good on 1st and 2nd down.  We also need to make them play from behind.

Dean Pees, if you see this, this game is on you.  Our Offense will score points, you need to back up your bravado.  You talk the talk, you got to walk the walk.  

If we for some cosmic reason we can stop the run, I believe we can put points on this defense.  GO Falcons!

Agree. Our O can beat their D. Especially in the air. Assuming Garrett is 100% his rush may actually help motivate Mariota to look at shorter pass options after he’s forced to taste the turf a couple times. If he will pass first we have a good chance at scoring enough to compensate for their run game. I’m not feeling our runs against their D. I think we can win but not easily. 

I don't think Browns D has faced any running offence like Falcons yet. So this will be a test for them. On the other hand, CP needs to run like he$$. Hopefully we will eke out a win.

Our D has not given explosive runs (other than the one with NO). Our D will be tested. Let us see what our run D looks like.

2 hours ago, FalconJim said:

Hey, it's the NFL, ALL games are tough!  But IF we play like we did against Seattle, we'll get the WIN.  Not very worried about this one, especially, at Home ---

I agree that all games are tough. Were the Falcons.  This game is ours to lose.  It is a winable game.  Especially if they have injuries. 

:munch:

On 9/30/2022 at 1:11 PM, WhiteKB0111 said:

Watched some of the 3 games from the Browns.  That OL is very good.  #55 consistently gets to the second level and makes very good blocks. They run the stretch zone very well.  Both of the CLE RB's are patient and run with power and speed.  

To have any shot at winning this game, we need to put them in passing situations, make Jacoby beat you, because we have no shot if their running game is rolling.

We have to be very good on 1st and 2nd down.  We also need to make them play from behind.

Dean Pees, if you see this, this game is on you.  Our Offense will score points, you need to back up your bravado.  You talk the talk, you got to walk the walk.  

If we for some cosmic reason we can stop the run, I believe we can put points on this defense.  GO Falcons!

M