My Prediction 2

The Browns are looking better than I expected. They still have a really great roster from all those years of high draft picks. 

I'm most concerned about stopping their ground game. We are going to have to sell out to stop Chubb, and that could leave our secondary very vulnerable. Brissett is doing a better job at passing than I was hoping. 

We're really lucking out with Clowney and Garrett being injured. 

Gotta get the the 3 and out and then hold onto the ball to stop them from doing the same thing to us.

Seems like a tough game, but we've very much been in every game we've played this season. We can pull out a W.

Also I think that Smith > Stefanski as a coach.

I think we have a shot. Defense needs to not give Brissett the Geno treatment though. Force him to make uncomfortable throws and don't just let him dink and dunk you into the endzone. Pressed for a prediction I'd let optimism win out and say we'll win a close one. 3-0 so far.

16 hours ago, Diesel_Bird said:

I predicted an L at Seattle. I’m going an L at home to the browns. I feel their running game gashes us. Could maybe see a 31-24 game 

Not bad. I think that we will game plan to stop Chubb and Hunt. My problem is with their Secondary. Those guys like to jump routes, and Mariota doesn't know how to identify these things. Also, we're terrible in Zone Coverage. NJoku(sp) will eat like he's at a buffet.

Their defense is super banged up, so who knows. They have 4 defensive starters (including their 2 Des and CB) who may not go. Gut tells me Ward and Garrett probably go, but after seeing Tua last night, maybe teams will err a bit on the side of caution for 1 week...

22 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

My heart says we win, but my brain says we lose a close one. Just hard to see this D stopping them. Would love being proven wrong. 3-0

Agree. Pees Bend but Don't Break philosophy has not been compatible with the concept of snuffing the run game. And the Browns are like five times better at running the ball than anybody else in the NFL. That does not bode well. Have to figure out a way to outscore them even if they pulverize us on the ground. 

7 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

He already had his career game. On 9/22 of 2019, week 3. 

Just seems like over the years of watching my Falcons there’s always teams that we “should beat“ But then there’s some subpar/average  quarterback seemingly has a career game and we lose