Proud of this Defense

I made a post yesterday during the game somewhat hating on DP and I need to retract that and give him his props. Overall those numbers look ugly but by my counts in the second half Seattle had:

97 passing yards on 20 attempts. For 4.85 yards an attempt.

they gave up 48 yards on the ground on 9 carries. Yes that’s a 5.3 clip but their longest run was on the end around for 21 yards. You can’t just take plays out of a game but there’s two things to that, without that play they had 27 yards on 8 rushes. And even then on that play Richie absolutely blew the tackle that would have limited it to a 6 yard run. You have to count it as is it stands at 9 rushes 48 yards but that was an execution mistake that should have made it 9 rushes 33 yards. 

And what’s better than any of that, defense gave up 3 points the entire second half.

My bad DP, keep doing your thing. I know the talent isn’t there yet on D, but keep doing your thing.

1 hour ago, 32wood84white said:

I made a post yesterday during the game somewhat hating on DP and I need to retract that and give him his props. Overall those numbers look ugly but by my counts in the second half Seattle had:

they gave up 48 yards on the ground on 9 carries. Yes that’s a 5.3 clip but their longest run was on the end around for 21 yards. You can’t just take plays out of a game but there’s two things to that, without that play they had 27 yards on 8 rushes. And even then on that play Richie absolutely blew the tackle that would have limited it to a 6 yard run. You have to count it as is it stands at 9 rushes 48 yards but that was an execution mistake that should have made it 9 rushes 33 yards. 

And what’s better than any of that, defense gave up 3 points the entire second half.

My bad DP, keep doing your thing. I know the talent isn’t there yet on D, but keep doing your thing.

2nd half adjustments are a good thing, right? Pees did something.

1 hour ago, 32wood84white said:

My bad DP, keep doing your thing. I know the talent isn’t there yet on D, but keep doing your 

Don't have a clue why this double posted

Edited by Williamb
Correction