Braves @ Nats

Unknøwn

20 minutes ago, K26dp said:

The last rookie to throw a complete game shutout was Paul Marak in 1990.

Now... I consider myself a pretty hardcore Braves fan, but I confess I have no recollection of Mr. Marak.

They mentioned that Steve Avery did it that same year too, I guess it was earlier that year. 

2 hours ago, NashvilleFalcon01 said:

That's what we call maturity. I really like him as a potential 5th starter next year. I've really cooled on Charlie Morton.

I think Morton may retire at the end of the year. He's been really close to retiring before. 

1 hour ago, NashvilleFalcon01 said:

I'm curious as to why William Contreras wouldn't hit cleanup instead of Michael Harris. With the was Marcell Ozuna is going, I wouldn't mind him there as well.

Contreras is probably one of the best guy for that spot other than Riley (move Harris to 3rd). Ozuna... Well, I don't want to think about that

1 hour ago, NashvilleFalcon01 said:

I'm curious as to why William Contreras wouldn't hit cleanup instead of Michael Harris. With the was Marcell Ozuna is going, I wouldn't mind him there as well.

36 minutes ago, VNlanta said:

Contreras is probably one of the best guy for that spot other than Riley (move Harris to 3rd). Ozuna... Well, I don't want to think about that

I would love Contreras in that spot