Inactives

1 minute ago, marvinthemartian said:

Maybe Bryan Edwards strained something when he didn’t jump for that ball on the goal line against LA last week. 

You guys are getting ridiculous with this “he didn’t jump” crap, Mariota threw a **** pass and Edwards was running away and having to jump against a defender who was able to come towards the ball and attack it, you will always outjump someone running away from a ball on a route. Pretty simple  

6 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

You guys are getting ridiculous with this “he didn’t jump” crap, Mariota threw a **** pass and Edwards was running away and having to jump against a defender who was able to come towards the ball and attack it, you will always outjump someone running away from a ball on a route. Pretty simple  

Relax it’s a joke. Don’t take everything so seriously. 

10 minutes ago, Swayzee said:

Who was pimping Edwards all offseason like he was the pick up of the year?

Anyway good thing Franks is active, might be the difference between a win or a loss.

Not gonna lie, I thought he was worth the trade for his potential alone.  I will say we are only on game three, so he could still "do" something.  But, I fall on that sword.  😆

Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor

1 hour ago, dirtybirds233 said:

Edwards in the Bill Belichick….err I mean Arthur Smith doghouse? 

Yeah, it definitely looks like our head coach didn't like Edwards' effort on that play.

I know this will be a thing here because we make mountains out of molehills. However, I quite like the message that we hold people accountable when they cost us wins.

2 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

That’s not what I saw. Mariota stayed alive threw a very catchable pass. Edwards got mossed by Ramsey. He has to bring that down. Mariota did his job Edward a did not. 

2 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Don’t know what’s so hard to understand about that. He was never gonna win because Ramsey had position on him. Which was why I faulted Mariota. Why would you even go at Ramsey with Edwards on the last play. If their #1 CB is on our #4 wr I’m looking for pitts or London. 

29 minutes ago, falconfreak1 said:

That’s not what I saw. Mariota stayed alive threw a very catchable pass. Edwards got mossed by Ramsey. He has to bring that down. Mariota did his job Edward a did not. 

I wouldn’t have attacked Ramsey at all. That’s like going at Deion Sanders or Rod Woodson or Darelle Revis on the last play a 4th down goaline play. 

1 hour ago, Herr Doktor said:

It's time.  

We got to see some of both but I did notice Bernhardt. Most of the time he was in the slot or some semblance of the slot, but usually across from 3 defenders and couldn't navigate through the bodies. Not sure in-line is the best place for him. He needs to be out where he can float free in zones.

5 minutes ago, celtiksage said:

We got to see some of both but I did notice Bernhardt. Most of the time he was in the slot or some semblance of the slot, but usually across from 3 defenders and couldn't navigate through the bodies. Not sure in-line is the best place for him. He needs to be out where he can float free in zones.

I think you're right.  His freak athleticism would shine there.

1 minute ago, Herr Doktor said:

I think you're right.  His freak athleticism would shine there.

We tend to line up tight a lot with WRs close instead of wide, and we did a lot of that this game. It's a TN traits still too. TBH I've seen it a lot from multiple teams this year. 🤔

Seems like there would be times to spread the D more often, but idk.