Marquice Williams.

1 hour ago, andrews31cain21 said:

Dude is going to be a Head Coach in this league... What he has done already with our ST is way more than I have seen since Joe D was our ST Coordinator.. I love listening to him talk, he talks with confidence, and knows how to coach..

I almost made a thread on this exact thing a few days ago. Man has our ST playing at a high level and producing well more than expected of them.

They are doing their part keeping us in games so far (I know, its only been 2 weeks, but still impressive.)

2 hours ago, andrews31cain21 said:

Dude is going to be a Head Coach in this league... What he has done already with our ST is way more than I have seen since Joe D was our ST Coordinator.. I love listening to him talk, he talks with confidence, and knows how to coach..

Unluckily for him (and luckily for us), STs coaches don't get chances at HC gigs much. But yeah, he's completely transformed the unit. Credit to Fontenot for bringing in some strong STs players, but the coaching part is stellar.

4 hours ago, octoslash said:

That's very encouraging considering how bland ST has been for so long. 

Not taking anything away from Williams as you need to put players in positions to make plays. However it helps when your team is made up of rookies and journeyman vets who know their year to year vet minimum contract depends on their ability to play STs. 

21 hours ago, andrews31cain21 said:

I mentioned this preseason I saw our STs come close to blocking a couple of punts. 

You are right, this STs unit looks WAY better than anything I’ve seen in recent years.