Week 4 Games/Upsets

Unknøwn

14 hours ago, tl;dr said:

Not looking like an upset in Tuscaloosa. But it’s Vandy so…

Also of note, App State joined the 28-3 family tonight, Blowing it to James Madison 

Obligatory **** App State.

The SBC East is going to be wild, it’s the best G5 division in college football and the favorite goes down. I don’t think Southern has the horses to win it this year, but it’s going to be a fun season regardless. 

1 hour ago, dirtybirds233 said:

Obligatory **** App State.

The SBC East is going to be wild, it’s the best G5 division in college football and the favorite goes down. I don’t think Southern has the horses to win it this year, but it’s going to be a fun season regardless. 

I think James Madison is in the East too? I know their in a transition year (or I think they are), but it’s cool to see them make the move 

3 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I think James Madison is in the East too? I know their in a transition year (or I think they are), but it’s cool to see them make the move 

Yep they are. They can compete for the conference title but I don’t think they are bowl eligible. It’s what happened to Georgia Southern their first year in FBS. They won the Sun Belt Championship but weren’t allowed in a bowl