Week 4 Games/Upsets

Unknøwn

1 minute ago, Killing Floor said:

KU is 4-0.  That’s fantastic. I love when a team from way down gets some hype. It’s good for the sport. I’m not a Jayhawk but I love this. It would be like if Vandy was 4-0. You can want your team to beat them but you can’t hate it. Great day for y’all Jayhawks out there. 

Gotta slide into the Top 25 right? Put them in to replace Florida or Texas if they lose tonight. 

Gonna go watch and see how the refs bail Notre Dame out again this week.

https://saturdayoutwest.com/california-golden-bears/report-acc-official-suspended-after-phantom-offsides-call-on-cal-against-notre-dame/

Last week’s contest between California and Notre Dame featured one of the worst calls we’ll see from college football officials all season.

The Golden Bears had a 7-0 lead in the second quarter, with Notre Dame driving to try and tie. Cal picked up a key third-down stop on its own side of the field to stall out the drive and Notre Dame settled for a field goal attempt — a kick that hit the upright and fell no good.

Cal was called offsides. Notre Dame was granted a first down. Two plays later, Notre Dame scored a touchdown. The Bears ultimately lost by seven.

According to ESPN’s play-by-play broadcaster Roxy Bernstein, the side judge who made the offsides call has been suspended by the ACC. The league also privately apologized to Cal for what it said was an incorrect call, according to Bernstein. However, they don’t plan to publicly acknowledge the error.

53 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Auburn is legitimately terrible too. Heard a radio show where they were debating on who can you think of in the SEC that has a worse roster than Auburn besides Vandy? They all agreed the worst 3 in the SEC are Auburn, Mizzou and Vandy. 

They honestly need to give Harsin more time because Gus didn’t exactly leave the cupboard stocked. But I’ll be shocked if he’s the coach next year. Not even sure he makes it through the season 

1 minute ago, Killing Floor said:

Look man, happy wife. That’s what matters the rest of this game. That was a great play. Bijan is also insanely good. And Overshown can play 2nd half so it may turn on. 
TTU plays with chip and they can never be counted out at home. 

I think Texas gets the win so you’ll have a happy wife!!

Man Bijan is so good though. He had a play on that last drive where he should have been down in the backfield and he managed to gain positive yards. Looked so good. 

Texas Tech is such a likable program though. Every since Leach was there I’ve had a soft spot for them. Same with Wazzu. And kind of the same with State. I guess I’m just a Mike Leach Stan lol

2 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I think Texas gets the win so you’ll have a happy wife!!

Man Bijan is so good though. He had a play on that last drive where he should have been down in the backfield and he managed to gain positive yards. Looked so good. 

Texas Tech is such a likable program though. Every since Leach was there I’ve had a soft spot for them. Same with Wazzu. And kind of the same with State. I guess I’m just a Mike Leach Stan lol

I don’t know who’s the equivalent in SEC. Maybe Auburn or M State?  Everyone at Tech has a chip about recruiting and they always have great coaches and quarterbacks. Kingsbury, Leach. Mahomes, Mayfield for a minute. They always bring a fight. I’m always a little scared when my team plays them. 
Good weekend for football. Lots of fun games. 
Auburn squeaked by. 
Glad Georgia won.