Zacchaeus is a wee little man

3 minutes ago, Tribal Chief said:

I really wish he was more of a contributor so I can have a reason to not dislike him. He just doesn't do it for me. But I'll take the occasional touchdown here and there though

Good to take the top off and that's it. Unfortunately you can't trust him to come down with it.

4 hours ago, Mister pudding said:

And a wee little man is he!

Though his numbers don't jump out off the page after the first two games, and he did have a fumble..

Drawing big pass interference penalties (3) in huge parts of those games deserves a shout out!

No one send this to any players on the team on social media. Yall can't do OZ like that

3 hours ago, Tribal Chief said:

I really wish he was more of a contributor so I can have a reason to not dislike him. He just doesn't do it for me. But I'll take the occasional touchdown here and there though

I'm not sure what else you guys want from a guy that should be your number 3 receiver lol

8 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

Hodge and Byrd haven't shown much either.

Hodge is 5 for 97 after 2 games.  I don't know how much Byrd has played.

Zacc n Hodge are giving about what you can expect considering the pecking order.

Edwards doesn't seem to exploit the Pitts attention like Drake and the others.

Some of that is the qb and some on him.

1 minute ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Something about him I have just never liked. If he was a reserve 4th-6th WR cool but he does not do it for me anywhere in the top 3. Should be letting him walk this offseason.

His walking will be determined on who else they bring in. 

I’m curious about Bernhardt’s development going into next season as well. 

But it won’t matter if we don’t have a QB who Can get the ball to these guys. Not sure if we have that right now.