Chargers vs Atlanta!!!

What's going yall! Me and a buddy are making the journey from Nova Scotia, Canada down to Atlanta to see the game live. It'll be my 1st time seeing a game and although it's coming during the time of a rebuild year I'm effing pumped. 

Anyone from here going to this game? If I'm looking for some good wings, where do I go? What are some other things to check while in town? 

Hope to see a few members out there. 

Dirty Birds for life

On a serious note, last time I went to a game in Atlanta was the 2000 season. Me and my brother went to almost every home game that year. The team was horrible, but tickets were cheap and we could move up and see the games up close. Despite the team sucking, we had a total blast. Going to a game for those of us that don't have access is special, ya'll local fans shouldn't take it for granted.

10 hours ago, Spts1 said:

The return trip is gonna be like driving back to Atlanta from Houston after 28-3.   Cracker Barrel for the family on the way down.  Gas station hotdogs on the way back.

That's why I'd never do that. The ride back would've been more than I'd could bear. 

11 hours ago, Spts1 said:

The return trip is gonna be like driving back to Atlanta from Houston after 28-3.   Cracker Barrel for the family on the way down.  Gas station hotdogs on the way back.

yikes my condolences. i know that was rough. it was bad enough going from my living room to my bedroom knowing i had college classes the next day. I cant imagine your pain

Edited by kenn.junior

12 hours ago, EastCoastFalcon902 said:

What's going yall! Me and a buddy are making the journey from Nova Scotia, Canada down to Atlanta to see the game live. It'll be my 1st time seeing a game and although it's coming during the time of a rebuild year I'm effing pumped. 

Anyone from here going to this game? If I'm looking for some good wings, where do I go? What are some other things to check while in town? 

Dirty Birds for life

Atlanta Breakfast Club for breakfast. You're welcome.

13 hours ago, EastCoastFalcon902 said:

Dirty Birds for life

Have fun. I’ve only been to away games and dealt with a**hole away teams fans. I can imagine a hone game is much more awesome with all the dirty bird fans around 

13 hours ago, EastCoastFalcon902 said:

Dirty Birds for life

Magic City

1 hour ago, EastCoastFalcon902 said:

Lol alright so any locals able to tell me some good spots to hit up for good food and sights

Rodney Scott's BBQ

Magic City

Ponce City Market

The Beltline

College Football HOF

Georgia Aquarium

The Southern Gentleman

Hal's

Johnny's Hideaway

9 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Bruh. That's advanced level Atlanta. It's my neighborhood bar & grill, but you gotta be built for it. Not sayin OP not, just gotta roll that one out with a*WARNING* label. 

See the source image

man no, just no. you trying to have them come up missing, cause you already know. one wrong turn over there.