Hot takes of week 2

3 plays are what lost us this games. Any one of them happening changes the outcome of the game. If any of these three happened and nothing else change about the game we win.

1. Koo makes the first field goal. Starts the game off 3-0. By the time we get to the fumble recovery we are down by 3. Less likely to try to force the ball to Edwards and it get picked off.

2. No interception off of Patterson. Even if we do not score and only hold the ball until the end of the half it changes the game. 

3. AJ Terrel picks of pass in the inzone. That's 3 less points that we are trying to get back. Again less likely to try to force the ball to Edwards and it get picked off.

I know that there where other things we should have done to impact the game, but in my opinion these 3 are lynch pin moments 

1 minute ago, oztin said:

3 plays are what lost us this games. Any one of them happening changes the outcome of the game. If any of these three happened and nothing else change about the game we win.

1. Koo makes the first field goal. Starts the game off 3-0. By the time we get to the fumble recovery we are down by 3. Less likely to try to force the ball to Edwards and it get picked off.

2. No interception off of Patterson. Even if we do not score and only hold the ball until the end of the half it changes the game. 

3. AJ Terrel picks of pass in the inzone. That's 3 less points that we are trying to get back. Again less likely to try to force the ball to Edwards and it get picked off.

I know that there where other things we should have done to impact the game, but in my opinion these 3 are lynch pin moments 

Number two totally changes the dynamic of the game.  The one deflated us a bit.  

3 hours ago, Diesel_Bird said:

The fade to Robinson was pretty much uncontested. I did like the way he was tackling yesterday though 

I don't like the way Peas has them line up so far away even in the end zone. You give any WR a free release they can more easily get open. All Robinson had to do was show an inside move and Robinson had 900 sq ft of inzone open to catch the football 

1 hour ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Anderson should be starting on the Dline & it won’t be long till Walker Andersen are our starting LBs 

1 hour ago, Herr Doktor said:

Boom.  Totally agree.

59 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

Gotta say, Anderson is looking like he will be on heavier rotation sooner rather than later.

What did you guys see that makes you think that?

3 hours ago, Herr Doktor said:

Gotta say, Anderson is looking like he will be on heavier rotation sooner rather than later.

He's got way more good tape than bad tape. All athletes go through peaks and troughs. He's had tough assignments. He will get back in the groove.

Not making excuses but I trust last years sample.size over 2games this season.