This is the best coaching staff in Falcon history

6 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

You also called this...

(for the record we have all said dumb stuff at some point or another. Just think the whole "i called x,y,z" is silly as a defense for your argument. and yes I have probably done it myself as well lol)

****.....how long you been sitting on that just waiting for the right time to drop it out of nowhere?

2 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

😂 Takes less than a 1 minute to look through someone's Thread history. Anyone that's been around for 5+ years has a few gem hot takes.

I prefer the thought of you just sitting on it for years just waiting for the day he steps out of line. So I'm gonna stick with that.

I think these guys are ranked incomplete right now.  That doesn't mean they won't end up being tops eventually, because I really do like their philosophy a ton.

Like him or not, Smitty pre-TDs failed roster turnover was tops by far. Results are what makes guys the best, and no staff in franchise history has even approached what Smitty and his crew did. Before his team was gutted after 2012, his record was 56-22!

13 minutes ago, Moist Words said:

I prefer the thought of you just sitting on it for years just waiting for the day he steps out of line. So I'm gonna stick with that.

Nahhh…the dumbest thing I ever said was when I drunk posted and called Julio a broken down Chevy Mustang lol. Hey, I’ll admit it.

3 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

I think these guys are ranked incomplete right now.  That doesn't mean they won't end up being tops eventually, because I really do like their philosophy a ton.

Like him or not, Smitty pre-TDs failed roster turnover was tops by far. Results are what makes guys the best, and no staff in franchise history has even approached what Smitty and his crew did. Before his team was gutted after 2012, his record was 56-22!

I think they can see talent, but I'm not sure they know how to utilize it to it's full potential.

Maybe eventually.

2 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

I agree. And I see AS as a more modernized version of Smitty. With a bit more fire. No matter what you say, that heart attack scare changed Smitty.

To clarify the OP, not saying they’re the best yet, but given time, and luck finding a QB, they eventually will be.

22 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

Yep, Smitty before we (Blank) wanted an aerial show.

Falcons were tough and didn't beat themselves, we need to get back to that.

Overall, like what i see from AS and company.

I agree! Love this coaching staff. We don’t have a lot if resources or talent but we have played like a playoff team at times this season. That says a lot about this coaching staff.

Which of our players would be starters on the Saints or Rams??? CP, Grady, ….

The fact that this staff requires players to go out and earn their positions. I have hated previous coaches play players solely based off their draft spot.

If we give this staff time and resources we will be successful.