Falcons at Seahawks who ya got winning?

2 minutes ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

I think the Falcons get their first win. 

Maybe 2 heartbreaking losses in a row will bring the fight to start and finish strong. If they can put the first 3 quarters of the first game and the 4th of yesterdays. They might be in good shape. And the Seahawks are my 4th most hated team.

Edited by Hingle McCringleberry

Falcons. Always. Never bet against them. 

Seahawks will give us a much bigger fight than we’ve had so far. But I think it’s an advantage that Mariota has played there so he will know how to adjust to the noise. 

And We have all week for Smith to placate the press and make sarcastic comments to prepare. 

Go Falcons. Fire Smith Today. 

1 hour ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

This has got to be the most winnable game on our whole schedule this year. I don't care if it's on the road because the Falcons are slightly better on the Road anyways.

What do you guys think? Are the Falcons gonna get their first W this week?

I think so... and it will be nice to witness it.

Tix.jpg

I'll say this... I would love to see them win. This is the type of game a young, hungry, desperate team needs to win.

Having said that, we're going to get steamrolled. I just don't see a scenario where we actually put together a win. If you look at the stats, the teams are pretty even there. But the way we play doesn't reflect itself in the stats 100%.

I actually do think they can win this game. Hopefully the turnover mojo at the end yesterday created some positive momentum for the team. 

If they get wins against the seahawks and browns people here will be feeling a lot better