So far the winner for center isn't getting it done

mc

This. Said it last week, and this week was brutal...

I try not to make too many decisions knowing how coaches and players feel...not always as good OR bad as we who watch 3 hrs once a week think...BUT Dalman is hurting the team in many ways. 

However I know, considering the Mayfield experiment last year, that Smith is...reluctant...to say the least...to make a change at Oline starter...

12 minutes ago, mc said:

How long before Smith admits his mistake or does he?

3 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

This. Said it last week, and this week was brutal...

I try not to make too many decisions knowing how coaches and players feel...not always as good OR bad as we who watch 3 hrs once a week think...BUT Dalman is hurting the team in many ways. 

However I know, considering the Mayfield experiment last year, that Smith is...reluctant...to say the least...to make a change at Oline starter...

My fear is that Smith can't admit to being wrong and would rather ride out his bad decisions to prove a point.

Franks still being on the team for whatever reason instead of practice squad, mayfield all last year, mariota this year (hopefully benched very soon)

I don’t know if the long term answer at center is even on the roster, but I do know one thing. Whether it’s Dalman or Henny in 22, they aren’t facing anyone on the level that Drew had to deal with today.

I’m inclined not to overreact because  Drew didn’t dominate in his first matchup with a HOF monster NT like AD.

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

Nah.

He improved as the year went on and while still had mistakes that you expect out of a second year player was still showed promise despite being next to a human turn style.

There are clips where he’s just as bad as mayfield. We don’t need an elite center, we need someone capable 

3 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

I don’t know if the long term answer at center is even on the roster, but I do know one thing. Whether it’s Dalman or Henny in 22, they aren’t facing anyone on the level that Drew had to deal with today.

I’m inclined not to overreact because  Drew didn’t dominate in his first matchup with a HOF monster NT like AD.

He had bad snaps last year and game one of this year too 

It isn't the Rams that were the problem.

6 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Nah.

He improved as the year went on and while still had mistakes that you expect out of a second year player was still showed promise despite being next to a human turn style.

This. We actually don't know how Hennessy looks playing next to an NFL Guard.