A Positive - DRAKE LONDON!!!

Komic

47 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Look at his rookie year. It's not him. MM just does not even look his way for whatever reason.

Pitts went long stretches where he wasn't productive last year.  This was one of the things I wanted him to improve upon in year 2.  He only had 3 targets this week so it could also be playcalling/qb not looking to him. 

55 minutes ago, Summerhill said:

Yes but can’t help but wonder what is going on with the other top 10 pick pass catcher. 

Everybody wants to blame it on the QB or scheme not prioritizing him, but I can’t  say it’s not some of those things, and some of him not having that Dawg in him. I call it urgency, but whatever.

He seems very emotionless a lot of the time. I don’t get that ‘give me the ball’ vibe from him. Idk. Maybe I’m overthinking it.

4 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

Everybody wants to blame it on the QB or scheme not prioritizing him, but I can’t  say it’s not some of those things, and some of him not having that Dawg in him. I call it urgency, but whatever.

He seems very emotionless a lot of the time. I don’t get that ‘give me the ball’ vibe from him. Idk. Maybe I’m overthinking it.

Eh i dont know could be. I think he is a team guy. I havent watched any of the all 22s but i just wonder if he is drawing attention. 

1 minute ago, red falcon said:

Eh i dont know could be. I think he is a team guy. I havent watched any of the all 22s but i just wonder if he is drawing attention. 

And that’s possible, too. In the end, it’s probably a combination of all of the above lol. No matter what, the coaches need to find creative ways to get him the ball. He’s a wasted target right now.

33 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

He swears in multiple interviews I have seen now that he does in fact "have the confidence to demand the ball more this year" as opposed to last year.

But I noticed late in the 3rd or 4th when we were rallying there was a catch London had across the middle for a big gain. You can literally see Pitts about 5 yards or so away not really reacting... not helping London off the ground surrounded by saints. He was just going through the motions walking slowly and emotionlessly back to the huddle slowly.

Nothing too worrying but worth keeping an eye on.