Garbage time thoughts

I mean..it’s a rebuilding year, I think we know that. But I really like the offense! I don’t know if Desmond or Mariota are the future, but the receiving core with time to run routes look good! The defense however, after these first two weeks looks to be the absolute weakness for this team. It’s atrocious. I’m glad I’m not part of having to rebuild that portion of the team, because where the heck do you start?

27 minutes ago, EpicBird said:

You can actually see that with a better QB that can see the field and makes good decisions and better O-line talent that the offence can be pretty good   

I would agree. A lot of yards and points left on the field with better throws. Think the run game opens up too they start keying on Cordalle after we don’t threaten them vertically all game 

3 minutes ago, 175_Ranger_Falcon said:

Jimmy G would do wonders with these weapons 👀 

Jimmy G walked in as a backup and fixed the Niners. No way they’ll trade him. He’s a metric crappe tonne better than their starter. 

That said, I hope the kid is ok, that ankle looked awful. Heal up. 

You know who has a backup QB better than we have?  Colts. But I doubt any team is moving a QB right now. Let Ridder play some downs even if we don’t start him. 

1 hour ago, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

I mean..it’s a rebuilding year, I think we know that. But I really like the offense! I don’t know if Desmond or Mariota are the future, but the receiving core with time to run routes look good! The defense however, after these first two weeks looks to be the absolute weakness for this team. It’s atrocious. I’m glad I’m not part of having to rebuild that portion of the team, because where the heck do you start?

Not the D IMO. The receivers were open often, The Falcons' had a chance with a better QB. Not Ridder.....Yet.

7 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

Jimmy G walked in as a backup and fixed the Niners. No way they’ll trade him. He’s a metric crappe tonne better than their starter. 

That said, I hope the kid is ok, that ankle looked awful. Heal up. 

You know who has a backup QB better than we have?  Colts. But I doubt any team is moving a QB right now. Let Ridder play some downs even if we don’t start him. 

At some point we have to see what we have in Ridder. If we go down 0-3, I think it will be time

You start with the guy Philly drafted in the first round. Oh wait…we got a receiver instead.

Using top-10 picks on Defensive players?