Bucs vs Saints

mc

18 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

So why is Lattimore not suspended as well as he threw the first punch AS WELL as the one instigating it by chirping and welcome towards an opponent’s bench!!? 

I looked at the replay and I didn't see a Lattimore punch.  Can you post it?

1 hour ago, Big_L said:

I looked at the replay and I didn't see a Lattimore punch.  Can you post it?

Five second search, here you go.

https://youtu.be/Q6_g5EQdN5k

Shows BOTH Lattimore Yapping at first the Bucs bench and then directly at Brady before Evans even knew what was going on, until he hit Fournette, when all he had to do was take his happy @$$ back to his own sideline and celebrate.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2022 at 1:39 PM, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Five second search, here you go.

https://youtu.be/Q6_g5EQdN5k

Shows BOTH Lattimore Yapping at first the Bucs bench and then directly at Brady before Evans even knew what was going on, until he hit Fournette, when all he had to do was take his happy @$$ back to his own sideline and celebrate.

BS dude.  Players yap all the time.  Your clip showed the Bucs sideline yapping as well.  Still, no punch.  I’m sure you feel the same way about the Bucs after that roughing the passer call yesterday.

8 hours ago, Big_L said:

BS dude.  Players yap all the time.  Your clip showed the Bucs sideline yapping as well.  Still, no punch.  I’m sure you feel the same way about the Bucs after that roughing the passer call yesterday.

So the air made Fournette’s head go backwards??

Just a bad camera angle that showed his arm make contact with him??? 

Asking for a friend.(and hope it doesn’t take you a month in a half to come up with a half @$$ed response)

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2022 at 4:09 PM, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

So the air made Fournette’s head go backwards??

Just a bad camera angle that showed his arm make contact with him??? 

Asking for a friend.(and hope it doesn’t take you a month in a half to come up with a half @$$ed response)

Go to 2.17.  Clearly shows Lattimore retaliating to being pushed by Fournette.  Lattimore's hand is . . . open, hence not a punch.  Waiting for your half @$$ed response . . .