A. Anderson/C. Huntley Elevated

• FentayeJones changed the title to A. Anderson/C. Huntley Elevated
12 minutes ago, Falconus Prime said:

Just hope Allgeir gets to play

Lost Teez to some other team (pinched from praccy squad). Always thought he should have been on over Marlowe. 

Allgeir will 100% get carries. They will be conscious of running CP into the ground too early. If we get behind early he will play late to preserve CP. 

1 hour ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

If I have to watch Caleb Huntley getting carries in a regular season game I'm gonna puke.

people letting second half of a week 3 preseason game fool them and I'm amazed by it. He had plenty of showcase time (this season and last) but looked bad up until he went against the backups of the backups who had low chances of seeing any meaningful action in a regular season.

Huntley seems more suited to dominate the xfl than help us win many games BUT I will hope for the best and that he proves me wrong.

4 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

If Huntley is active over Allgeier I'm gonna laugh my *** off

Is this a “laugh or I’ll cry” situation. Not sure I see much humour here. Nothing I saw in preseason and training camp makes me think Huntley is a better pure runner than Allgeir. With Williams out the rb selected will 100% get carries to preserve CP late and in preference to Avery. It needs to be Allgeir as we won’t be facing the Rams 3rd strong defence 

I'm not sure if it's one of the head scouts or what, but it seems like someone with a loud voice to the ear of the front office & coaching staff has been banging the table for Huntley for 2 years now. They seem to have given that dude countless opportunities to set himself apart in two consecutive offseasons. Somebody with some say is pushing hard for that cat to get a chance.

1 hour ago, k-train said:

I'm not sure if it's one of the head scouts or what, but it seems like someone with a loud voice to the ear of the front office & coaching staff has been banging the table for Huntley for 2 years now. They seem to have given that dude countless opportunities to set himself apart in two consecutive offseasons. Somebody with some say is pushing hard for that cat to get a chance.

Huntley must've found a copy of a Rex Ryan foot fetish workout tape on Arthur Smith's desk?