Daniel Jeremiah on Concern for Packers & Falcons Silver Linings

atljbo

"They didn't look like the team that would have the first pick in the draft." Well, hide and watch, dammit.

I am kidding.

What a surprising opener for a handcuffed team against a worthy opponent.

The FO has brought in some smart brawlers. AND There are good coaches. (Pees for one.). ....A little lite on the accelerator, but hope for a fun physical Falcon season.

Run the ball.

19 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

"They didn't look like the team that would have the first pick in the draft." Well, hide and watch, dammit.

I am kidding.

What a surprising opener for a handcuffed team. against a worthy opponent.

The FO has brought in some smart brawlers. AND There are good coaches. (Pees for one.). ....A little lite on the accelerator, but hope for a fun physical Falcon season.

Run the ball.

I think this will a fun season and this team should be in every single game. We might not get over 500 with our schedule but this team will be looked at completely different at the end of the season 

Boy do the pundits change their tunes quickly these days! One game in and suddenly the Falcons aren't the 2-15 bottom dwellers after all. Who'd a thunk it? Actually I was hoping we could fly under the radar for at least half a season before the truth came out. Doesn't matter, we're still going to be dishing out lumps and losses to the unwary. 😁

it's about time for the league to give the Falcons their due. the city is owed a championship for letting Brady go out with a bang, but the thing is, he gave the NFL the middle finger and continued playing lol. this is gonna be the first year the Falcons beat him, and in about a month, the MB Stadium is gonna be packed with Falcons fans and the refs are gonna become our 'friends' all the Falcons gotta do is be competitive for the next few weeks, then watch the narrative change.

9 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

it's about time for the league to give the Falcons their due. the city is owed a championship for letting Brady go out with a bang, but the thing is, he gave the NFL the middle finger and continued playing lol. this is gonna be the first year the Falcons beat him, and in about a month, the MB Stadium is gonna be packed with Falcons fans and the refs are gonna become our 'friends' all the Falcons gotta do is be competitive for the next few weeks, then watch the narrative change.

Pass me some of that kool-aid I’m pumped and ready! 

Kool Aid GIF

1 hour ago, PokerSteve said:

Boy do the pundits change their tunes quickly these days! One game in and suddenly the Falcons aren't the 2-15 bottom dwellers after all. Who'd a thunk it? Actually I was hoping we could fly under the radar for at least half a season before the truth came out. Doesn't matter, we're still going to be dishing out lumps and losses to the unwary. 😁

Mainstream is singing the same tune. You just have to hunt for the true analyst, most aren't on television.

We're still under the radar as far as macro media.

We need to beeyotch slap the Rams Sunday.

4 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

Let's win a game before we start taking a victory lap.

5 hours ago, raysnill1 said:

The refs did kind of help us against the Saints with latimore

I love his take. If this were like hockey we’d be league destroyers. If we can spend this season learning how to finish 4 quarters we can be in the Super Bowl next year.  I just keep saying remember how awful the Bucs were, 5-11, 5-11, 7-9. You can buy the hype and pretend it was just Brady. Brady didn’t make the defense better. Brady didn’t make special teams better. That’s us now. We have the tools we need. Just need to fine tune a few things.