Falcons headed west

Before the year, I figured we’d still be a work in progress but just wanted us to bring that energy and make the other team FEEL us every week. I hate how late week ended, but I can guarantee them mfs felt us 😤

The war tour began, keep smacking mfs in the mouth and we got the dogs to dominate off straight will power and making sure these mfs feel us 😤😤😤

Just now, Wjcorner said:

Before the year, I figured we’d still be a work in progress but just wanted us to bring that energy and make the other team FEEL us every week. I hate how late week ended, but I can guarantee them mfs felt us 😤

The war tour began, keep smacking mfs in the mouth and we got the dogs to dominate off straight will power and making sure these mfs feel us 😤😤😤

I know everyone is in hate mode right now but Mcvay described us as a "Physical Team" at all three levels. I can't remember the last time we were described as physical by an opposing coach. We're gonna leave a mark no matter what and they know it.

13 hours ago, Moist Words said:

I know everyone is in hate mode right now but Mcvay described us as a "Physical Team" at all three levels. I can't remember the last time we were described as physical by an opposing coach. We're gonna leave a mark no matter what and they know it.

McVay has always had a lot of respect for Arthur Smith. I remember McVay saying that he steals plays from Smith all the time.

15 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

I remember back when MS had the team West Coast road trips were a given for victories.

That didn't really stop with DQ. When DQ was HC, the Falcons won in LA, twice (once in the regular season and once in the playoffs, both Rams), Oakland and San Francisco. Don't think he ever lost in California as the Falcons HC.

Raheem Morris killed it when the Falcons lost to the Chargers in LA and SF, but I guess he doesn't count since he was interim HC.

We'll see how AS' teams does. This will be his first trip to Cali as HC.