Falcons D gif review vs Saints

8 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Mykal Walker! 😦 this is exactly how you teach it.  Fit fast, forces the lineman to come off the double team, everyone else gets to play one-on-one.  

I missed you buddy!  Welcome back!

And yes, this is exactly the type of play we have been lacking the last couple of years...love to see it.

4 hours ago, Komic said:

this is insane to watch. No wonder they started triple teaming him 😂

image.png.ce7781cae43a75cd519bdc4e8ada6e11.png

And ************* wanted us to ship Grady off...lol...

This breakdown makes me feel a lot better about our defense, though. Seems our guys just got tired and we got cooked at the end. We would have won if it wasn't for fumbles and our star CBs giving up bogus plays. 

2 minutes ago, Drunken Minotaur Zebra said:

And ************* wanted us to ship Grady off...lol...

This breakdown makes me feel a lot better about our defense, though. Seems our guys just got tired and we got cooked at the end. We would have won if it wasn't for fumbles and our star CBs giving up bogus plays. 

What bogus plays you speak of sir?

37 minutes ago, Drunken Minotaur Zebra said:

AJT getting toasted by Slant Boi? Casey Hayward getting totally lost at NB? 

I hate when people say he got toasted. getting toasted is what Diggs did to Ramsey where he had no chance at the ball, almost wasn't in the same frame. AJ was on MT both receptions, but MT gets paid to catch balls yo and he made some pretty good catches both times

1 hour ago, Drunken Minotaur Zebra said:

AJT getting toasted by Slant Boi? Casey Hayward getting totally lost at NB? 

Plus, we let Thomas RUN WILD for huge pass plays!  I mean, can't we cover ONE GUY who continues to GASH US?!?!?!?!  Double team, maybe?!?!?!

Thanks for that Goober. Great post. Really nice to see our DL with some pressure and sacks. Who here wasn't assuming that the DL would be the worst unit on the team? I definitely thought the weakest units going into the season were DL and OL, and they  both looked like tremendous strengths.

That club by Jarrett is absolutely brutal. It legit looks like that player got with an actual club. Grady is back baby. Can't believe there were people that actually wanted to get rid of him. I just figured HE wanted to move on. Such a good move to retain him.

Big shout out to Ebiketie getting his first sack in his first game. And it wasn't some BS cleanup sack. He legit beat his man and got to Winston.