Atlanta Falcons vs. Los Angeles Rams Week 2 Preview | 2022 NFL Season

4 hours ago, INDFalcon said:

AJ Terrel had a bad week against Thomas. Hopefully he will rebound against Cooper Kupp.

Wouldn’t even say he had that bad of a week.  He was in good position and it was just a perfect throw and catch, other team gets paid to make plays too.  Terrell didn’t get juked out or burnt by any means.  I have faith he will bounce back.

I love AJ and I know/believe how good he is. I’m hoping AJ is the one who had a bad day. Kupp is 2X the athlete that slant boi is. Ball placement aside, Kupp is a lot faster and and more athletic. But also, AJ is one of the best DBs in the league so if AJ has a good day Kupp will not be a factor. Somewhat concerned about their pass rush. If we can start strong we have a good chance. 

14 hours ago, INDFalcon said:

AJ Terrel had a bad week against Thomas. Hopefully he will rebound against Cooper Kupp.

Personally, I'd rather see Kupp bracketed by Hayward Jr and Grant, woth AJT shutting down Allen Robinson...their run game doesn't scare me, nor does the threat of Tyler Higbee...this is a plan I believe could open up some coverage sack opportunities for our shiny new pass rush... 

I don't think the Saints are really that good, so while the Falcons looked great for 45 minutes last Sunday, the game in LA will be much more telling as to what we've actually got.  

I would put the chances of beating the Rams at about 20%, but if we look competitive and avoid a blowout, I'll feel a lot better than I did after that vomit-inducing game against NO.  

23 hours ago, INDFalcon said:

Im gonna be real with you as an AJT fan.... He isn't stopping Kupp.

If Winston and a slant boy coming off of 2 inactive years got him like that then Kupp and Stafford will have a field day.

I think it would be better to let him hold one side of the field again as opposed to shadowing the WR all around the field

23 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

15 pressures and 7 sacks with 0 blitz attempts is amazing. 

Either Von miller and the bills Dline are one of the best in the league or the Rams oline is one of the worst

23 hours ago, INDFalcon said:

did he really have that bad of a game he gave up two 2 yard TDs and one 20 yard catch other than that MT didnt do anything. people acting like he have up a 100+ yard 2 td game