I think I know what happened Sunday.....

Though he f’d that up and literally snatched a 30-10 off the scoreboard against the Aints, he lowkey had the offense steamrolling over a top defense. I’d still take the scheme fit low cost QB over Ryan getting blown up every play.

48 minutes ago, Jerz said:

Though he f’d that up and literally snatched a 30-10 off the scoreboard against the Aints, he lowkey had the offense steamrolling over a top defense. I’d still take the scheme fit low cost QB over Ryan getting blown up every play.

It was time for both parties to move on for sure. But MM is nothing more than a bridge QB. I know the FO and coaching staff say they want to win right now but if we start getting too far in the loss column we are better off seeing if Ridder can be our long time QB. 

10 minutes ago, Mr.Blank said:

It was time for both parties to move on for sure. But MM is nothing more than a bridge QB. I know the FO and coaching staff say they want to win right now but if we start getting too far in the loss column we are better off seeing if Ridder can be our long time QB. 

Yeah unless Marcus keeps fumbling or he's the reason this team is held back, he'll keep starting.