Ok real ****

Bro 3 fumbles aside we looked good on offense. Looked fluid and things made sense. I think there was one play I actually HATED when they were forcing things to Hesse and even the announcer was like “I don’t like that play”. A lot of ppl said the Saints are a playoff team and we hung w them the entire game. We didn’t get the win and low key I gained a lot of respect for Jameis I didn’t know he could make those throws to slant boi but I’ll be dammed if I didn’t gain some respect for him too. Impossible to defend those but Terrell DID have some plays on those drives that really had me shakin my head so he’s not completely off the hook fr. We’ll find out more ab him this year tbh I think we’ll see what he REALLY is. We competed and we should be happy I get it tho I swear to God I do but ay could be worse, we could be the Cowboys 😂.

Also while I’m here 🔊WE’RE BEATING THE LAMBS THIS WEEK 💪🏼 😤 

1 minute ago, celtiksage said:

Yeah all the AJ hype in the offseason worried me too. Nowhere to go but down from that. He wasn't awful, but we need a little more in week 2. I also wasn't as impressed with Heyward as I was hoping. Looked like he was playing pretty soft coverage.

Heyward was sticky most of the game. He just got beat for the backbreaking 40 yard bomb at the end. Even on that play he had decent coverage he just mistimed his jump.

Anytime the other teams QB has 58 yards passing going into the 4th quarter - the entire defense is doing well. Front and back end. We all know what happened in the 4th with that awful zone we switched into. By the time we switched out of it, it was already too late. Damage was done.

20 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Heyward was sticky most of the game. He just got beat for the backbreaking 40 yard bomb at the end. Even on that play he had decent coverage he just mistimed his jump.

Anytime the other teams QB has 58 yards passing going into the 4th quarter - the entire defense is doing well. Front and back end. We all know what happened in the 4th with that awful zone we switched into. By the time we switched out of it, it was already too late. Damage was done.

Sometimes, you have to dance with the one you brung.  Man, my north Texas just came out there!  Keep doing what you are doing if it's working.  Changing to bend don't break crap at the end will kill you more often than not.  You knew they were going to full court press at the end, you have to be more aggressive.  

23 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Ok. Yeah I'm sure I only noticed the glaring mistakes, but otherwise I didn't notice him much and that's usually a good thing.

On 9/12/2022 at 10:20 PM, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Bro 3 fumbles aside we looked good on offense. Looked fluid and things made sense. I think there was one play I actually HATED when they were forcing things to Hesse and even the announcer was like “I don’t like that play”. A lot of ppl said the Saints are a playoff team and we hung w them the entire game. We didn’t get the win and low key I gained a lot of respect for Jameis I didn’t know he could make those throws to slant boi but I’ll be dammed if I didn’t gain some respect for him too. Impossible to defend those but Terrell DID have some plays on those drives that really had me shakin my head so he’s not completely off the hook fr. We’ll find out more ab him this year tbh I think we’ll see what he REALLY is. We competed and we should be happy I get it tho I swear to God I do but ay could be worse, we could be the Cowboys 😂.

Also while I’m here 🔊WE’RE BEATING THE LAMBS THIS WEEK 💪🏼 😤 

No. We were beating the smell off them (and that's impossible!!) the whole game. This is one time where I'm feeling like that guy on the basketball court who just lost a 1 on 1 by 1 point and says "Let's run it back." I DEFINITELY can't wait to play their stinkin' ***** again!!

Edited by Hard2BaBirdWachr

Agree with OP. The fumbles were a main reason why we lost this game, with assists going to AS and DP, but over all there is already an easily noticeable improvement. The OL did itself proud. All they needed was to jettison the baggage at LG and C to become solid. The DL and the whole D looked Top 10 for three quarters.

Both offense and defense failed to finish, but both proved they are going to be tough to deal with, no matter what opponent you want to talk about.

We have the SB champs next weekend in their park, but I am actually looking forward to this game. We're going to show up ready to kick some serious backside. Them mofos better get f***** set for war.