Abdullah Anderson to Practice Squad

Didnt see this posted but its good to see this in preparation for the Rams next week.  I think Anderson delivered results in the preseason.

Tyler Vrabel to IR from the practice squad.

Gotta get ready for the Rams folks, yesterday's result is like so 24 hours ago.

INJURIES

• OL Tyler Vrabel placed on injured reserve from the practice squad.

SIGNINGS

Edited by RetroRoq

Who would of thought with the 4 good *** running backs we had on this team, we are down to CP and Avery Williams?  Ollison or Huntley could have won the game for us vs the Saints.  All because we have Felipe Franks playing that JOKER role of sitting on the bench

7 minutes ago, ryanadonis said:

Who would of thought with the 4 good *** running backs we had on this team, we are down to CP and Avery Williams?  Ollison or Huntley could have won the game for us vs the Saints.  All because we have Felipe Franks playing that JOKER role of sitting on the bench

Neither Ollison or Huntley were active for any team this week.

14 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

So we still have an open slot on the 53 man roster. Does AS think Frank's counts twice or something?

I've read conflicting things about Firkser's elevation. Since no other moves were made after releasing Anderson I think the assumption was Firkser was added to the 53. Our roster list doesn't seem to reflect that though.

Here are the Team's listed transactions (atlatafalcons.com):

• 09/12

Falcons signed DL Abdullah Anderson to practice squad; OL Tyler Vrabel placed on practice squad injured reserve

• 09/10

Falcons release DL Abdullah Anderson

Now THAT makes it seem that Firkser is still practice squad since Vrabel was placed on PS injured reserve, presumably to give Anderson a spot.

ESPN's listed transactions lists Firkser's promotion to "active roster", so that would seem to indicate the 53.

Anyway, I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Just now, nutsandbolts said:

I've read conflicting things about Firkser's elevation. Since no other moves were made after releasing Anderson I think the assumption was Firkser was added to the 53. Our roster list doesn't seem to reflect that though.

Here are the Team's listed transactions (atlatafalcons.com):

• 09/12

Falcons signed DL Abdullah Anderson to practice squad; OL Tyler Vrabel placed on practice squad injured reserve

• 09/10

Falcons release DL Abdullah Anderson

Now THAT makes it seem that Firkser is still practice squad since Vrabel was placed on PS injured reserve, presumably to give Anderson a spot.

ESPN's listed transactions lists Firkser's promotion to "active roster", so that would seem to indicate the 53.

Anyway, I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I asked Michael Rostien (so bad at names) he said it was only the practice squad elevation for the game but who knows. Either there is a spot on the PS or the 53

2 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

I asked Michael Rostien (so bad at names) he said it was only the practice squad elevation for the game but who knows. Either there is a spot on the PS or the 53

Kareem Hunt balled out yesterday, maybe room has been made for something like that as the "rumors" suggest. I hope not though, unless it subtracts Damien Williams from the equation. Not that I'm not anxious to see what Damien Williams has but it would seem to be redundant if we bring another vet in at RB.

Who else might 53 be reserved for? hmmm.