The Definition of Insanity

Nino11

It happens to the Falcons too much, but this isn't a Falcons only thing. All teams have games like this. Now most seem to win by the hair of their teeth when the Falcons seem to lose. But its not like the Falcons have a monopoly on blowing leads. When you have ok to bad talent those blown leads turn into loses. Better talent and better coaching will turn these blown leads into wins.  

4 minutes ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

Unless we only win 1-3 games I don't see AS getting the can. I really think next year is his true test. 

It may also depend on the way games are lost. If he can do anything productive this year, my three wishes are:

1. ability to rush the passer (complete game)

2. establish dominant run (complete game)

3. finish off games we are ahead

4. become a competent offensive play caller

These are my hopes for this season.

22 minutes ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

It happens to the Falcons too much, but this isn't a Falcons only thing. All teams have games like this. Now most seem to win by the hair of their teeth when the Falcons seem to lose. But its not like the Falcons have a monopoly on blowing leads. When you have ok to bad talent those blown leads turn into loses. Better talent and better coaching will turn these blown leads into wins.  

Idk if any other team has as many 4th quarter double digit leads blown in history then us. Even before 2016 Super Bowl I remember almost choking against the Seahawks and choking to the 49ers a week later. 

1 minute ago, Nino11 said:

Idk if any other team has as many 4th quarter double digit leads blown in history then us. Even before 2016 Super Bowl I remember almost choking against the Seahawks and choking to the 49ers a week later. 

I almost certain we have the most, but it does happen to other teams, most people just don't watch other games (not saying you don't). In my day 1 friends group chat I have raiders, cowboys, and commander fans. They cry and moan about the same things this board cries about. Its not a Falcons thing its a football thing. 

2 hours ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

Unless we only win 1-3 games I don't see AS getting the can. I really think next year is his true test. 

If they blow more leads like that and the fans stop coming to the game because they believe the head coach will find a way to lose... yeah he could definitely be gone at the end of this season.

2 hours ago, Nino11 said:

Yeah it’s been a while and AS KNOWING that history makes this epic **** up inexcusable.  I’ve lost all confidence it that that clown.

2 hours ago, Spongebob said:

It may also depend on the way games are lost. If he can do anything productive this year, my three wishes are:

1. ability to rush the passer (complete game)

2. establish dominant run (complete game)

3. finish off games we are ahead

4. become a competent offensive play caller

These are my hopes for this season.

You might as well have said “I wish for a billion bajillion dollars!”  That’s more likely to happen than any of the above.

51 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

There is institutional rot in this godforsaken franchise from top to bottom, and it’s not going to improve until Blank sells the team. 

No wonder Jamis Winston looked like a pro-bowler yesterday (in Q4). Probably teams love to play ATL.

Edited by INDFalcon