Atlanta at San Francisco

ATLBham

22 minutes ago, Malachore said:

This was probably their best shot at getting a lead and the blew it starting with the choke job by Jansen Sunday.

That was a brutal loss and he did blow it. It's more than just him though. The offense as a whole was pretty terrible in SF. Top of the order is doing absolutely nothing. Acuna's knee is really hindering him and the other guys are just slumping. From the sounds of it, I doubt we see Acuna in RF again this year. Maybe in the playoffs to get another bat like Contreras in but I don't know. They'll get it going but it's a rough stretch right now. Hopefully getting back home and resting up for a day will help.  

20 minutes ago, ATLBham said:

We got handed a massive gift past few days. As badly we have played in past three games we still gained a game. That’s way better than nothing. Let’s see if we take advantage of that. We just got to play at least two games better than Mets do down the stretch and we got this in the bag.

Braves have an excuse on a long road trip far away from home.  Mets we’re at home.  I think they’ll right the ship when they get home. 

On 9/14/2022 at 12:22 PM, putnam6 said:

Braves will be up a half a game after tonight, got 5 Mets in my fantasy lineup and no way they win guaranteed

LOL and they didn't, now I got to figure out a way to post a losing Mets line up and come up with the opposite winning line up, FWIW thats 2 nights in a row