Great stat on Atlanta from NFL.com

dragonsyth

4 hours ago, NCFalconfan said:

I'd seriously love to see us somehow jump out to a 35-0 1st qtr lead one day because i can guarantee you the game would come down to the last possession in the 4th qtr.

Maybe if we had a "brilliant offensive minded" coach. With Artie don't know if he can actually get up to 35 pts

6 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

They failed to mention we lost not one, but TWO games back to back where we had a 99-percent chance of winning.  And this was long after the SB implosion. Lost vs the Cowgirls with a 99.9 percent chance of winning and lost to da Bears with a 99.6 percent chance of winning. Two individual games that will never be duplicated, but to perform this feat in back to back games is probably trillions to one and will stand forever as the Mt. Everest of football fail. 

OT: Epic GIF Thread | The Key Play 

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/falcons-bears-cowboys-chance-to-win/13ta2d3haa0b2162c3aian2v9j

This gif made me laugh entirely too hard

10 hours ago, xSICKxWITHxITx said:

I think the media is in the fans heads more than the team. This is a new year and a way better team than most thought. If they can fix a few things we will be just fine. I am not expecting much though this year, just keep improving and working towards the future.

Pfft..

The worst team in the league should be able to hold a 16 point lead with 12 minutes left. Not having great expectations for this season does not excuse that level of choke. 

12 hours ago, TheUsualStuff said:

Pfft..

The worst team in the league should be able to hold a 16 point lead with 12 minutes left. Not having great expectations for this season does not excuse that level of choke. 

Oh I agree its inexcusable, but with that said I was happy with the way they played before that. I know most on here were not expecting that and doubted the team. The mistakes the players made, and us going conservative on offense and defense at the end is what cost us. That can be fixed and the old blown leads had nothing to do with this team. Now if it continues then yes. 

Well the Falcons have spent plenty of time perfecting the craft of being bad. The sad thing is we as Falcons fans know any given Sunday it could always get worse. I keep thinking we may see a Falcons commercial showing they are a proud sponsor of Prozac. Because it is helping Falcons fans all across the world sadly. 

I don't wish any harm with this post for anyone please seek help if you have a drug or alcohol problem.

Oh and P.S. maybe stop watching the Falcons games!!Drunk Fall GIF by DeeJayOne