The positives....

I know you're all busy bashing the coaching staff and MM but lets hear your positives from today's game.....

Seeing our defense getting sacks is huge. I hope this continues throughout the year. And it looks like its coming from different positions. 

Our O-line played well giving CP opportunities to make plays. Also kept MM clean (Play action and his mobility helped also). More time playing together will make it even better hopefully. 

What else ya got?

4 minutes ago, tbhawksfan said:

Can you do a  The negatives post now to explain why we lost a game we had an over 90% probability of winning in the fourth quarter?

If you do a good job, I will take you a little more seriously

No because everyone else is doing that for me. 

Oh but you're not going to take me seriously if I don't? Ask how much I care...

Pees talked about changing the culture, we didn't get the result we wanted, but you could tell the culture has changed.

Look at the pressure, sacks, and stops. When is the last time we sacked a QB like that and it didn't involve Clayborn or Beasley abusing a bad tackle. Look at how we ran the ball. 

There are some positives. We dominated the Aints for 3 quarters. We are young. We should have won , but I still believe we will win more games this year than the talking heads think.

4 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Pees talked about changing the culture, we didn't get the result we wanted, but you could tell the culture has changed.

Look at the pressure, sacks, and stops. When is the last time we sacked a QB like that and it didn't involve Clayborn or Beasley abusing a bad tackle. Look at how we ran the ball. 

There are some positives. We dominated the Aints for 3 quarters. We are young. We should have won , but I still believe we will win more games this year than the talking heads think.

Absolutely this.  We lost.  The test is does this motivate?