Jump to content

C. Patterson and the Drake


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Blitz28179 said:

I know we didnt get a win and its depressing with the way we started BUT Wasnt it so awesome seeing CP run over grown men all day?  It was in beast mode today.

 

Loving the rookie WR drake, he looks very good. Very fluid and pretty tough too. 

They were fantastic today.

Drake is the real deal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

London is legit. CP still has it. But CP can't do that all year and carry this team. He'll get fatigued just like he did last year. Like last year, teams will pickup on our tendencies and limit CP. 

London, Pitts, Edwards, Allgeier, and OZ have to step up to make this offense and CP even that much more effective. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Blitz28179 said:

I know we didnt get a win and its depressing with the way we started BUT Wasnt it so awesome seeing CP run over grown men all day?  It was in beast mode today.

 

Loving the rookie WR drake, he looks very good. Very fluid and pretty tough too. 

"All day" until the time it counts in the 4th

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, The Don™ said:

London is legit. CP still has it. But CP can't do that all year and carry this team. He'll get fatigued just like he did last year. Like last year, teams will pickup on our tendencies and limit CP. 

London, Pitts, Edwards, Allgeier, and OZ have to step up to make this offense and CP even that much more effective. 

Yea, if we are relying on CP to be our bell cow our ceiling this year is very, very low.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Totally forgot about that.  He played well after that though.  

Im sure ball security will be a big ticket coaching item this week.

Yeah the saint defender actually threw a punch that hit OZ's helment first then the football. It was perfectly timed but was hoping since his head kinda went backwards they would throw a flag. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Just put Pitts at WR and stop wasting our time with him inline. Way too many times today he was in a spot that was a waste. 

Frank's the legend made the roster did he even play a snap today? Start him at TE what else could go wrong.

Thank you, that guys a wr 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pitts is an animal, but If they are going to keep dialing him up to the tune of 29 yards per game, they need to go ahead and trade him while his value is still high.

 

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t actually want them to trade Pitts, but his usage is actually a ******* travisty and inexcusable from AS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Totally forgot about that.  He played well after that though.  

Im sure ball security will be a big ticket coaching item this week.

Maybe AS will actually hold himself accountable for his situational playcalling while he’s at it.

Fat chance considering it was a common theme last year as well. Always easier to blame the players instead of looking inward.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Blitz28179 said:

I know we didnt get a win and its depressing with the way we started BUT Wasnt it so awesome seeing CP run over grown men all day?  It was in beast mode today.

 

Loving the rookie WR drake, he looks very good. Very fluid and pretty tough too. 

In with you on this. I wish MM had gone to Drake more, instead of those TEs not named Pitts. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...