Arthur Smith You SUCK

Xfactor

10 minutes ago, JDFIII said:

This was a team loss. CP was killing them between the tackles. Why not keep doing that? Pees goes soft zone after the blitzes had been working. No pressure up front means our backend is going to have to cover for too long. I like what I saw during the first half on D, and MM needs to hold onto the **** ball.

You also have to give them some credit. AJ played great, but JW was putting the ball in great spots in the 4th. 

Because, just like last year, AS continuously seems to outsmart himself with unnecessary BS. He’s every bit as bad at that as Shanny, but he just does it in ways that aren’t as glaringly obvious.

You try to run the clock in the last 5 minutes.   Not the whole last quarter.  Falcons need to run the scoreboard.  Why not keep the pedal to the metal.

Duh Falcons being Falcons.  AS was great up until he wasn't.  The entertainment was watching the game day thread go from best coach and game eva' to worst day in h€££ and fire everybody. lol

🤣

Chicago Bears Football GIF by PNC Bank

3 minutes ago, Matt4415 said:

It's tough to listen to his press conferences and think we have a competent head coach

If you win, it does not matter. Sir Alex Ferguson, the soccer coach, was a chronic jerk to the press but he won so it did not matter.

Bobby Knight was the big hero in Indiana until he stopped winning big,

24 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

Smith didn't lose this game.  The defense did.

He's been terrible at all of the late game situation stuff for the better part of 17 games as head coach. Today may not be "on him" but he didn't show me he can make the correct 3-4 critical situational calls a head coach has to make a game since he's been here.

2 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

He's been terrible at all of the late game situation stuff for the better part of 17 games as head coach. Today may not be "on him" but he didn't show me he can make the correct 3-4 critical situational calls a head coach has to make a game since he's been here.

Ding ding ding. Winner.

1 hour ago, Xfactor said:

Different coaches different players same result another collapse in the 4th quarter. 
if you stand up at that podium smug acting like your superior I would smack you off that ******* podium.

You’re no different than all the other coaches that’s came through here and doesn’t understand situational football. I’m sick of these collapses and you and Pees should go work for your daddy because you are an average football coach **** you Arthur Smith. 

Not into the violent smack talk...  a bit over the top.  Emotional are we.  Try being a fan since 67'

:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Xfactor said:

Different coaches different players same result another collapse in the 4th quarter. 
if you stand up at that podium smug acting like your superior I would smack you off that ******* podium.

You’re no different than all the other coaches that’s came through here and doesn’t understand situational football. I’m sick of these collapses and you and Pees should go work for your daddy because you are an average football coach **** you Arthur Smith. 

Lol, no you wouldn’t 😂 

Story of the Falcons the last 15 years. When our foot is on the gas we are really **** good.  When our foot is hovering over the brake we don’t close out games.  Shouldn’t be a hard concept, but for some reason three coaches fail to get it.  I don’t think I can count more than five games in the last decade and a half we lost after being too aggressive.  I can count almost five games per season how many games we lost after leading getting conservative.  But what do I know.