Arthur Smith You SUCK

Different coaches different players same result another collapse in the 4th quarter. 
if you stand up at that podium smug acting like your superior I would smack you off that ******* podium.

You’re no different than all the other coaches that’s came through here and doesn’t understand situational football. I’m sick of these collapses and you and Pees should go work for your daddy because you are an average football coach **** you Arthur Smith. 

i dont get how its AS fault. DP ****** up by letting the saints score in 4 plays that one drive lost of the game cuz i knew we was gonna lose cuz every game he calls ***** plays when we have a lead. when the aggressive defense dominated for 3 qtrs. why do you play ****ty zone defense when this team doesnt have the players 

1 minute ago, kenn.junior said:

i dont get how its AS fault. DP ****** up by letting the saints score in 4 plays that one drive lost of the game cuz i knew we was gonna lose cuz every game he calls ***** plays when we have a lead. when the aggressive defense dominated for 3 qtrs. why do you play ****ty zone defense when this team doesnt have the players 

Maybe because all we did was kick field goals. That **** won't win games regardless of defense

1 minute ago, kenn.junior said:

He’s the head coach he can  tell Pees to get out of zone. When they matched down the field and scored in 1:00 they should have changed right then that was to easy and quick

12 minutes ago, Xfactor said:

Different coaches different players same result another collapse in the 4th quarter. 
if you stand up at that podium smug acting like your superior I would smack you off that ******* podium.

You’re no different than all the other coaches that’s came through here and doesn’t understand situational football. I’m sick of these collapses and you and Pees should go work for your daddy because you are an average football coach **** you Arthur Smith. 

He actually got on the podium and said it was his fault.. I’m glad he did that because it d@mn sure was his fault. 

11 minutes ago, kenn.junior said:

Pees is the main culprit but Smith’s play call at the end was @$$ 

9 minutes ago, Xfactor said:

He’s the head coach he can  tell Pees to get out of zone. When they matched down the field and scored in 1:00 they should have changed right then that was to easy and quick

pees is too veteran of a coach to not know that he shouldnt need to be micromanaged just like KS in the SB why do i need to walk over there to you and tell you get your dumb*** out of zone

10 minutes ago, kenn.junior said:

3rd and 1, game on the line. CP is having success all game. Do we line up, snap the ball, give it to CP and pick up the easy 1st down?

No. Let’s Line up shotgun, have MM run up behind center, step off-line and start doing all kinds of pre-snap shenanigans behind a 1st year starting center on some kind of “tricky” QB sneak.

2nd and 3 game on the line. Do we hand it to CP? No.

We do some kind of option handoff QB keeper to lose 3 yards.

This was a team loss. CP was killing them between the tackles. Why not keep doing that? Pees goes soft zone after the blitzes had been working. No pressure up front means our backend is going to have to cover for too long. I like what I saw during the first half on D, and MM needs to hold onto the **** ball.

You also have to give them some credit. AJ played great, but JW was putting the ball in great spots in the 4th.