What’s on your opening day menu?

thanat0s

I don't normally feast during games but I'll probably have a Jersey Mike sub right before kickoff.

If I recall correctly, for tonight my wife instructed me to prepare a Caeser salad topped with grilled chicken boob.

There will be a beer or five also.   

Smoked brisket, roasted seasoned brussel sprouts & fried rice (cauliflower rice).

Maybe a couple of Coronas with lime or white claws or even sip on a doppelganger(bulleit bourbon & disarranno-amaretto shaken with a big splash of fever tree ginger ale poured over ice).

Good luck Falcons, show us what you got!

6 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Smoked brisket, roasted seasoned brussel sprouts & fried rice (cauliflower rice).

Maybe a couple of Coronas with lime or white claws or even sip on a doppelganger(bulleit bourbon & disarranno-amaretto shaken with a big splash of fever tree ginger ale poured over ice).

Good luck Falcons, show us what you got!

Dang, you should be feeding us all!

Just now, thanat0s said:

Dang, you should be feeding us all!

We fed a guest who came over during the week. And this is actually leftovers. Smoking brisket takes 10-16 hours & lots of time etc so I slice it all up & my beautiful wife vacuum packs it & we store it in freezer. It still comes out succulent with great Smokey flavor.

I wish we could have the entire board over for chow! Would that be a fkg blast or what??!!

Just now, thanat0s said:

I dropped 70 a couple years ago, and I’m annoyed that I gained 18 back the last year. I’m about to get hard core myself leading up to the holidays. I don’t like having an X in front of my sizes. 😄

I'm cool with the X. For some reason my arms are long as heck for people my size and a Large or XL rides up my arm. I hate that. XXL usually shrinks. 

If I can stay under 200 heading into the important holidays, I'm definitely going to treat myself 😂😂😂

Just now, HASHBROWN3 said:

We fed a guest who came over during the week. And this is actually leftovers. Smoking brisket takes 10-16 hours & lots of time etc so I slice it all up & my beautiful wife vacuum packs it & we store it in freezer. It still comes out succulent with great Smokey flavor.

I wish we could have the entire board over for chow! Would that be a fkg blast or what??!!

Back in the long ago, they used to do MB get togethers once a year. I traveled too much to attend. We had a large membership then, though. Before social media exploded.  

2 minutes ago, Tribal Chief said:

I'm cool with the X. For some reason my arms are long as heck for people my size and a Large or XL rides up my arm. I hate that. XXL usually shrinks. 

If I can stay under 200 heading into the important holidays, I'm definitely going to treat myself 😂😂😂

I meant my height, not my size.