Waller just got 51m for 3yr…. Now I know we will never keep Pitts

dragonsyth

3 hours ago, atljbo said:

I see this totally different from you... If we can get Pitts for under 20 mil to 20 mil thats a DEAL... Dude will produce and be used as a #1 WR but we are getting him well under #1 WR money.

What im interested to see is what happens with Chris Lindstrom and McGary... If Lindstrom balls out im sure we will want to extend him next year.. What happens if McGary bounce back and have a good year.

Thing is his agent may bring up the point that he's being used and producing like a WR and thus should be compensated like a WR. 

3 hours ago, atljbo said:

I see this totally different from you... If we can get Pitts for under 20 mil to 20 mil thats a DEAL... Dude will produce and be used as a #1 WR but we are getting him well under #1 WR money.

What im interested to see is what happens with Chris Lindstrom and McGary... If Lindstrom balls out im sure we will want to extend him next year.. What happens if McGary bounce back and have a good year.

Lindstrom is definitely getting a extension he is our best offensive lineman by a mile. He is top 6 as far as graded guards in the league he isn’t going nowhere

Edited by Tru2Atlanta404

8 hours ago, Falconus Prime said:

I’d rather pay Pitts wide receiver money than to overpay a wide receiver who would not be as talented. By the time Pitts is up for a new contract he is going to be the best tight ends in the NFL. He will be just as good as any wide receiver in the league but will have more of a skill set. Outside of quarterback i’m completely fine with him being the most expensive offensive weapon. Outside of maybe Matt Ryan Kyle Pitts will probably be one of the best first round picks the Falcons I’ve made in the last 20 years when it is all said and done. Dan Reeves would’ve had to wash his jeans after the draft. 

Bruh…. Julio Jones was legendary. Don’t do that. Julio might have been THE best first round pick we’ve had in the last 20 years

10 minutes ago, jetpac said:

Bruh…. Julio Jones was legendary. Don’t do that. Julio might have been THE best first round pick we’ve had in the last 20 years

I told you people on here always diss Julio but praise Matt Ryan. When In fact Julio has had the better career yeah Ryan won the MVP one year but look at the body of work. Julio has had 5 all pro seasons and 7 pro bowls to Matt Ryan’s 4 pro bowls and 1 all pro season outside of This board ask any football fan who would they take in they prime Julio or Ryan it’s going to be a landslide win for Julio

Edited by Tru2Atlanta404

16 minutes ago, Tru2Atlanta404 said:

I told you people on here always diss Julio but praise Matt Ryan. When In fact Julio has had the better career yeah Ryan won the MVP one year but look at the body of work. Julio has had 5 all pro seasons and 7 pro bowls to Matt Ryan’s 4 pro bowls and 1 all pro season outside of This board ask any football fan who would they take in they prime Julio or Ryan it’s going to be a landslide win for Julio

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

10 hours ago, uup115 said:

Look at the teams that signed big contracts to WRs, the Raiders and Miami...look who got rid of those players KC and GB...what organizations are run better?

GB would have paid the man, he didn't want to stay. KC couldn't pay their man because they are paying their QB and TE big time money. This statement is dumb.

38 minutes ago, Tru2Atlanta404 said:

Only someone who doesn't watch much football would take a prime WR over a prime QB when they both played at a top 10 level during their prime.

Just now, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

GB would have paid the man, he didn't want to stay. KC couldn't pay their man because they are paying their QB and TE big time money. This statement is dumb.

This isn't true. Chiefs were willing to pay Hill. Hill just didn't like what they offered among other things

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tyreek-hill-explains-why-he-left-chiefs-for-dolphins-says-k-c-didnt-utilize-him-relationship-fell-apart/amp/

Just now, Tribal Chief said:

This isn't true. Chiefs were willing to pay Hill. Hill just didn't like what they offered among other things

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tyreek-hill-explains-why-he-left-chiefs-for-dolphins-says-k-c-didnt-utilize-him-relationship-fell-apart/amp/

I believe KC was close to a deal until the Adams deal if not i’m mistaken…

1 minute ago, Tribal Chief said:

So KC did want him, but Hill didn't want to stay, makes my statement more true. Teams pay their best players, it's when you pay average to mediocre players, great player contracts.