Is that really DLed?

Is it just me, or are any of you noticing how different DLed sounds asking questions lately? He sounds much more measured and thoughtful in his queries. I think Arthur Smith has coached him up too! LOL! I mean, look, it's still painful as heck to listen to the dude talk, but... I'm noticing a change. 

Thoughts?

31 minutes ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

Is it just me, or are any of you noticing how different DLed sounds asking questions lately? He sounds much more measured and thoughtful in his queries. I think Arthur Smith has coached him up too! LOL! I mean, look, it's still painful as heck to listen to the dude talk, but... I'm noticing a change. 

Thoughts?

I swear that was the most interesting part of the interview. I noticed

5 hours ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

Thoughts?

Not only D-led but the whole reporting room is asking far better questions. No more lazy hot takes and disrespecting of starting players.

They are even coming prepared with research to aid their questions incase Smith starts correcting.

As a person who watches every press conference the progress has been hilarious to notice.

Maybe it’s coach. But maybe they see us coming over the hill. Not defending all of DLed’s dumb questions but I don’t know, it would be hard to write something about the Falcons every day the last few seasons before you run out of ideas. 

Maybe to rephrase that, don’t y’all think DLed’s job is about to get a whole lot easier over the next couple seasons?  I do. 

10 hours ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

Thoughts?

I noticed that as well.. Artieboi is whipping them into shape ain’t he? It was amazing how professional Dled sounded compared to his usual machinations. I like it! 

5 hours ago, Komic said:

Not only D-led but the whole reporting room is asking far better questions. No more lazy hot takes and disrespecting of starting players.

They are even coming prepared with research to aid their questions incase Smith starts correcting.

As a person who watches every press conference the progress has been hilarious to notice.

Right .. they sounded like kids that did their homework lol