Braves at Mariners

For the A

4 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Which I'm okay with if it means getting him back to closer to full strength by the playoffs.

I think that is one of the most impressive things about the Braves is that they've done what they have done without Ronald really being himself.

As good as the team is now and as good as the offense is now could you imagine how good it would be if we had pre-injury Ronald?

I really wouldn't mind it either if it gets Contreras more ABs.

Braves announced former RP Anthony Varvaro was killed in NY today. Varvaro answered a call to serve and retired from baseball early to become a police officer in NY. He was traveling to serve at today's WTC ceremony in NY when his vehicle was involved in an accident. Sadly, Varvaro did not survive. 

21 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Braves announced former RP Anthony Varvaro was killed in NY today. Varvaro answered a call to serve and retired from baseball early to become a police officer in NY. He was traveling to serve at today's WTC ceremony in NY when his vehicle was involved in an accident. Sadly, Varvaro did not survive. 

Very solid arm for the Braves during his time here. Regardless of what he did or didn’t do as a ball player, may he Rest In Peace and condolences to his family and friends. 

4 minutes ago, NashvilleFalcon01 said:

You have a lot of faith in Odorizzi. I’m hoping he can build on his last outing. He does have familiarity with the Mariners lineup of that’s anything worth noting. 

He's had success against most of the Mariner lineup. Rodriguez is 2 for 3, Haniger hitting .292 and Frazier is 4 for 9 against him. Suarez and Raliegh are 0 for their careers. Winkler, Crawford and Santana are all below .159 career. Haggerty has never face him. Suarez is actually 0 for 12 with 5 Ks.