Ehhh

caponine

54 minutes ago, caponine said:

Drew should have won that match , this title run has gotten stale tbh 

it’s so predictable and bland, Roman has been having some great matches but man does this title run suck. The first 6 - 9 months was his peak tbh 

Solo debuting on the main roster wasn't predictable 🤣

I'll say this, no one ever has an issue when Brock comes back and never works after winning the title. Roman has carried Smackdown since returning. He won't lose that belt until Cody comes back. UNLESS they're building Theory up as a weakling to take that title. 

I will say though, Drew deserves a solid run in front of live audiences. 

2 hours ago, Tribal Chief said:

I'll say this, no one ever has an issue when Brock comes back and never works after winning the title. Roman has carried Smackdown since returning. He won't lose that belt until Cody comes back. UNLESS they're building Theory up as a weakling to take that title. 

I think Cody is the one to beat him as well. I think the original plan was for him to win MITB and cash it in on a main event spot at WM.

3 hours ago, caponine said:

Drew should have won that match , this title run has gotten stale tbh 

it’s so predictable and bland, Roman has been having some great matches but man does this title run suck. The first 6 - 9 months was his peak tbh 

I think his title run will pickup more steam now that Vince isn't there to give us Reigns vs Brock #500,000,008.

Roman just needs fresher feuds.

On 9/7/2022 at 12:04 PM, Tribal Chief said:

I knew someone was gonna interfere lol they made it to obvious by keep pointing out how the Usos and Paul weren’t there 

Cody is definitely the one to dethrone Roman , unless he is facing the rock and loses it to Rollins 

22 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I think his title run will pickup more steam now that Vince isn't there to give us Reigns vs Brock #500,000,008.

Roman just needs fresher feuds.

He definitely needs fresher feuds, it seems like they are Doing the ko and Roman feud. Im not really looking forward to another feud between them when there are so many other superstars