LET'S F***** GOOOOOOOO!!

5 minutes ago, ItsJustMe said:

We stop that then they start to panic. Especially if our offensive weapons make several big plays 

One of my worries is will we mirror Kamara with someone. We don’t need to do that with a non scrambling QB, but Jones used to be all over Alvin Kamara. Who can do it for us at LBer. Then again, this is a different D so the plan may be totally different.

20 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

One of my worries is will we mirror Kamara with someone. We don’t need to do that with a non scrambling QB, but Jones used to be all over Alvin Kamara. Who can do it for us at LBer. Then again, this is a different D so the plan may be totally different.

This is where Troy’s speed and athleticism can come in handy, but I don’t think he’s ready for prime time yet.   

On 9/6/2022 at 1:27 PM, DonOfThemBirds said:

First time I've seen Warrick Dunn in a long good minute.

I know he does an extreme amount of charity work but he rarely gets public exposure for it. That goes to show how humble and pure hearted that guy is.

Warrick Dunn is my all time favorite Falcon. As great of a player as he was, he's an even better person.

Brought back some memories with some legends on this clip.