Florida State Seminoles vs Louisiana State Tigers in New Orleans

putnam6

1 minute ago, VTCrunkler said:

Bka fake southern accent was one of the weirder things I’ve see. A college coach do. 

amazing one handed grab by fsu while being interfered with 

yeah that fake southern accent was soo weird.. brian kelly at lsu is a weird combo anyways..  he is a great coach, but not sure if he is a good fit. 

1 minute ago, SacFalcFan said:

yeah that fake southern accent was soo weird.. brian kelly at lsu is a weird combo anyways..  he is a great coach, but not sure if he is a good fit. 

Im thinking BK is thinking the same thing as well as a growing number of Tiger fans who counted this as  a win

1 minute ago, VTCrunkler said:

Not a fit in the south. He’s more northern leaning fwiw

tonight lsu's offense looks horrible.. they are supposed to have a very good dline and oline and fsu is supposed to be struggling in both areas.. doesn't look that way tonight.  lsu put a lot of money into hiring kelly i am sure he will be given some time to succeed.  he has way too many transfers to be ready from day 1, but they will improve as the season continues.  i think fsu already having a game under the belt is a plus. 

Just now, putnam6 said:

Im thinking BK is thinking the same thing as well as a growing number of Tiger fans who counted this as  a win

lsu fans are delusional.. i know a lot of them.. brian kelly had a ton of transfers ( i think almost 30).. it will take time for them to gel and fsu already has a game under it's belt playing week 0.. we are seeing that right now being important in the game. 

3 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

tonight lsu's offense looks horrible.. they are supposed to have a very good dline and oline and fsu is supposed to be struggling in both areas.. doesn't look that way tonight.  lsu put a lot of money into hiring kelly i am sure he will be given some time to succeed.  he has way too many transfers to be ready from day 1, but they will improve as the season continues.  i think fsu already having a game under the belt is a plus. 

I agree with the game under the belt. Fsu playing better. LSU still figuring things out.   

yeah bk is a good coach. Give him time and he will produce. I’m surprised he’s not yelling more. 

4 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

I agree with the game under the belt. Fsu playing better. LSU still figuring things out.   

yeah bk is a good coach. Give him time and he will produce. I’m surprised he’s not yelling more. 

He is right now after they took off a touchdown for that review.. that really stinks.  you can see the difference between a team figuring it out and one who has already played a game even if it was against a cupcake..  I like a strong LSU because they give bama and auburn trouble.. i just don't want them as good as the team a few years ago.