Jump to content

Alabama Crimson Tide one of biggest preseason college football national title favorites in 20 years.


Recommended Posts

On 11/7/2022 at 10:38 PM, TheTrue7 said:

Incredible considering the usage. A walk-on.

if he wasn't a walk on he would be considered a heisman candidate.. it's amazing just how ignorant college football analysts are on stetson.. Literally one said he threw a  lot of ints this year.. he has had 3 ints this entire year.  that is par for the course for the Dawgs.. UGA killed the vols and I have heard more about LSU beating alabama than I have seen about the Dawgs.. It's been crazy how quickly what we do on the field is ignore or forgotten on national radio.  When i do see a breakdown like rich n and chris childers it was well it was just 2 touchdown win and if they play again they will beat georgia.. LOL right..  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Isosceles said:

Who went and schlugged this thread up from the depths of where it lay?

We might be 7-3 come Sunday.

If so, Hopefully the Miami Dolphins will be likewise (record-wise).

 

nah it keep getting bumped after every week.. I mean it's not often the biggest favorite to win the national title in the preseason has 2 losses already..  If you guys were playing ole miss at home I would pick you guys in a heartbeat, but bama doesn't play very well on the road.  winning on the road is hard.. i expect the dawgs to struggle some as well at msu.  you a dolphins fan?  I thought you were a Falcons fan.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RandomFan said:

As always, turn on Closed Captioning for extra laughs. 

*Sad crying noises knowing Stetson will always have more rings than Bryce Young*

BWAHAHAHAHA

that was freaking awesome.. like make wish foundation type thing..  I thought the one on monday was pretty weak.  that makes up for it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/10/2022 at 8:54 PM, SacFalcFan said:

nah it keep getting bumped after every week.. I mean it's not often the biggest favorite to win the national title in the preseason has 2 losses already..  If you guys were playing ole miss at home I would pick you guys in a heartbeat, but bama doesn't play very well on the road.  winning on the road is hard.. i expect the dawgs to struggle some as well at msu.  you a dolphins fan?  I thought you were a Falcons fan.. 

I've always been a Dolphins fan Sac. Don't go kicking me out now.

I cheer for the Falcons just 'cause I live here. Sorry I didn't tell you long time ago.

We (Bama) will probably see some mediocre years for a lil while.  Y'all Dawgs enjoy the good times. 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Isosceles said:

I've always been a Dolphins fan Sac. Don't go kicking me out now.

I cheer for the Falcons just 'cause I live here. Sorry I didn't tell you long time ago.

We (Bama) will probably see some mediocre years for a lil while.  Y'all Dawgs enjoy the good times. 😀

Bigtime win today for bama against kiffin.. even in a down year playing on the road at ole miss and kiffin still can't win the game.. LOL  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It was nice to see them happy like that, instead of not caring too much because the big prizes are now out of reach.

Congrats to your Bulldogs.  I still kinda wish they could just book UGA/Ohio State for the Title Game now, skip the runaway semi-finals, so both teams can be as close to full strength as possible at this point.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

Bigtime win today for bama against kiffin.. even in a down year playing on the road at ole miss and kiffin still can't win the game.. LOL  

Ole Miss offense is weak sauce.  I expect Miss. State to whip Ole Miss good!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...