Alabama Crimson Tide one of biggest preseason college football national title favorites in 20 years.

15 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Be real who is competing with them this year? 

I mean after watching Georgia yesterday…

But Alabama also looked filthy too. Bryce has some kinks to work out, but if he starts using his legs like he did yesterday… watch out. 

And this Alabama defense is also absolutely unreal. I know it’s Utah State, but this unit is going to be insane 

8 hours ago, tl;dr said:

But Alabama also looked filthy too.

We shellacked the #11 team in the country like they were an un-ranked podunk team. We looked filthier when taken in context of who was played.

Bama shellacked an un-ranked podunk team. We should be #1 on Tuesday, but we won't be.

56 minutes ago, fuego said:

We shellacked the #11 team in the country like they were an un-ranked podunk team. We looked filthier when taken in context of who was played.

Bama shellacked an un-ranked podunk team. We should be #1 on Tuesday, but we won't be.

To be fair… Utah State is better than people think. Returned their starting QB on a team that won their conference and 11 games last year. They may be G5, but the MWC isn’t half bad. 

At this point, it really doesn’t matter who number 1 is honestly. I wouldn’t be shocked if it all stays status quo this week though. Alabama will have a chance against a Texas team that I think is underrated this year to show that they are deserving of the number 1 ranking. Just personal opinion, but I feel if the boosters let Sark do his thing, I think Texas is gonna be just fine 

9 hours ago, tl;dr said:

I mean after watching Georgia yesterday…

But Alabama also looked filthy too. Bryce has some kinks to work out, but if he starts using his legs like he did yesterday… watch out. 

And this Alabama defense is also absolutely unreal. I know it’s Utah State, but this unit is going to be insane 

You said it, utah state.

16 hours ago, falconidae said:

If Alabama had won the title last year, and had 15 players drafted into the NFL, media would have assumed they would reload and do it again.

Ga can reload and do it again.

They always get the benefit of the doubt. We always get no respect.

They will always be picked #1. Remember when the Braves had that incredible run of divisional championships? Year after year still mostly no one picked us to do it every year. That's the kind of disrespect 'Atlanta' teams get.

Bama can stay number 1 all season if they keep winning, that's fine. We didn't get a lot of people's respect after winning the natty simply because Bama was missing a couple of receivers. So it's fine.

I just want to know how these tv people can look at themselves in the mirror saying stuff like Ohio State has an unstoppable offense and the top 3 are clearly a level above the rest. There is Georgia and Alabama and then there is everyone else.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Would be funnier and more fitting if it was Stetson…

Stetson was locked in yesterday. I was disappointed with how he played against UF but honestly I think he’s gonna lock in when it matters so I’m no longer worried. We winning it all again this year.

On 9/3/2022 at 10:43 PM, falconidae said:

If Alabama had won the title last year, and had 15 players drafted into the NFL, media would have assumed they would reload and do it again.

Ga can reload and do it again.

I don't often quote myself. But, Ga can reload and do it again.