Nobody watching West Virginia Pitt Backyard Brawl battle of the USC transfers

putnam6

21 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

Im pulling for JT whatever happened in Athens last year it didn't distract enough to derail a Natty, it could have been worse 

Same here.. He was a terrific teammate who did everything to support Stetson and the staff.  Great young man.  However tonight I hope wvu loses to my Panthers.  17 to 10 now west virginia. 

3 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

Same here.. He was a terrific teammate who did everything to support Stetson and the staff.  Great young man.  However tonight I hope wvu loses to my Panthers.  17 to 10 now west virginia. 

Has no idea you were a Pitt fan, **** he dropped it, Slovis is good too.

I stopped being a Pitt fan in the 77 Sugar Bowl and 83 Sugar BOWL didn't help either LOL

7 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

You can bet on their boards Tennessee is back and winning the east and the natty this year after this ball state game.. lol volnation is always fun to read. 

Man, Ball state is so inept. HH has all day to throw and they are just blowing them off the ball in the run game. Didn’t realize UT played with such tempo. 

4 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

Has no idea you were a Pitt fan, **** he dropped it, Slovis is good too.

I stopped being a Pitt fan in the 77 Sugar Bowl and 83 Sugar BOWL didn't help either LOL

I grew up a huge Pittsburgh Panther fan since I was a kid.  Now when they play my Dawgs I am all UGA (the same goes for when my other team UCLA plays either Pitt or UGA).  The 1983 Sugar Bowl was sooo tough.  I was soo upset how we lost to Pittsburgh.