Calvin Ridley and other Atlanta celebrities victims of home invasions

22 minutes ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

I saw an article about this. Scary stuff.  Idk what impact it had on him last season, but I wouldn't sleep well if it happened to me.

I'd have trained Belgian shepherds patrolling my property and heat on me all the time.

Yep, and I would not hesitate to use it either.

4 minutes ago, gazoo said:

Yep, and I would not hesitate to use use either.

I couldn't imagine not feeling safe in my home.  

11 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

The article says the gang targeted the celebrities and other wealthy non celebrities through social media posts showing off their stuff. It went on for four years before the indictments. 

Social media 🤨

4 minutes ago, Tribal Chief said:

Wild enough someone actually created a thread late last year saying this exact thing and none of us believed him because he couldn’t provide a source. 

I missed that. I wouldn't have.

People clowned Plaxico, but he had legit concerns.

Be careful how you move in life.

17 minutes ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

I missed that. I wouldn't have.

People clowned Plaxico, but he had legit concerns.

Be careful how you move in life.

Without a source, 9 out of 10 people are not going to believe anything you say. There's always going to be that 1 person who does. It can be something as simple as you telling me it's raining cats and dogs on a sunny forecasted day. If your shirt isn't wet and you don't have an umbrella, no one is going to believe you unless they saw it

2 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

The article says the gang targeted the celebrities and other wealthy non celebrities through social media posts showing off their stuff. It went on for four years before the indictments. 

Not to sound like a jerk but its like Tom Segura said, "as soon as you even dream or think about starting to pursue buzz around your name, consider yourself a target and don't put yourself in situations to be targeted".