how much and where to stream the Falcons if your out of market.

Realsurfin

As someone who used to live one county outside of Falcons coverage, I feel your pain. Unfortunately, the options are limited. The NFL has it locked down where even if you login to someone’s TV provider on the FOX app, it diverts to your locations local games. 

1. See if you’re in a location not covered by DirecTV. If you’re outside their coverage, you can pay $300 to get NFL Sunday Ticket for the entire season. That’s less than $1 for every NFL game and about $18 per Falcons game. If you are in their coverage, then you can’t and they make you get a full TV package.

2. Find one of those sketchy websites that’s 5-10 minutes behind and crashes constantly. My wife does this for Packers games. 

3. Go to a bar that has NFL Sunday Ticket. That’s what I ended up doing.

Edited by dirtybirds233

2 hours ago, GritsPittz said:

Be sure to add the ad block extension to your browser before going to one of the shady streaming sites. 

You don't know how many times I've used the shady websites for a game, I have the family over, and suddenly it's an orifice exam on a Russian model blasted across an 82' screen.

If you have a student email account, or know someone who does; go to nflsundayticket.tv to see if your school qualifies. I attend classes online and I have qualified for the last few years. If I’m not mistaken, you also qualify a few years after you graduate.   I got NFL Sunday Ticket and NFL Plus for 178ish I think. 

If you don’t qualify you can get a VPN and appropriate router and spoof your location to be in the area you want to watch the game. Note that there are some streaming devices that require a few extra steps but I suggest YouTube to get more details. 

13 hours ago, dirtybirds233 said:

As someone who used to live one county outside of Falcons coverage, I feel your pain. Unfortunately, the options are limited. The NFL has it locked down where even if you login to someone’s TV provider on the FOX app, it diverts to your locations local games. 

1. See if you’re in a location not covered by DirecTV. If you’re outside their coverage, you can pay $300 to get NFL Sunday Ticket for the entire season. That’s less than $1 for every NFL game and about $18 per Falcons game. If you are in their coverage, then you can’t and they make you get a full TV package.

2. Find one of those sketchy websites that’s 5-10 minutes behind and crashes constantly. My wife does this for Packers games. 

3. Go to a bar that has NFL Sunday Ticket. That’s what I ended up doing.

That's what VPNs are for.