HBO | GoT’s | House of The Dragons

I've been pushing House of the Dragon for like a decade apparently

On 5/15/2017 at 1:58 PM, AF89 said:

Super excited tho cause if their going to pour over the history of Westeros, one of them is bound to be The Princess and The Queen novella  (about the Targaryn civil war, a sort of reimagining of the English  War of the Roses) which I've been calling for them to at least think about forever.

<Epic Dragon battles

On 11/5/2014 at 5:04 PM, AF89 said:

Anybody read GRRM's prequel novella The Princess and the Queen? It takes place about 200 years before the main books and centers around a Targaryen Civil War. It hasn't been published as a standalone story yet (instead GRRM has it included in an anthology of other stories) but you can use a torrent to find it. It has all the violence, backstabbing and political intrigue you could ever want. Also huge epic Dragon battles http://content.boards.atlantafalcons.com//public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png. Would make for an excellent mini series season should the show ever need to take a season off to let the books get some breathing space.

Which is all to say I think they should keep House of the Dragon as a Targaryen anthology series, do the conquest and blackfyre rebellions and have thier final season 10 to 13 years from now be Robert's Rebellion 

(And if that happens to coincide with enough years having passed that they can get away with a new Game of Thrones reboot while using assets from Robert's Rebellion well I wont complain.)

Our boy Snow gets no respect.

I love Aemond but at this point in the show, hes never had to fight for his life and his only kill is his nephew, accidentally and Vhagar did all the work.

Jon's fought multiple battles and faced off against canabalistic wildlings and immortal cold demons. You cant really compare the two.

16 hours ago, AF89 said:

Our boy Snow gets no respect.

I love Aemond but at this point in the show, hes never had to fight for his life and his only kill is his nephew, accidentally and Vhagar did all the work.

Jon's fought multiple battles and faced off against canabalistic wildlings and immortal cold demons. You cant really compare the two.

This post frustrates me. It's the pictures of the show characters, so I assume were supposed to go off of GOT TV show. They also dont mention anything about "old" Jamie with 2 hands. 

Jon Snow is the only one that we've seen extensively **** up some ****** in hand to hand combat. And everyone is just "Ah hes last".....excuse me??? This man was chopping White Walkers. 

Plus Aemond lost his eye in his only real "fight" lol. Lil *****

5 hours ago, WOR said:

This post frustrates me. It's the pictures of the show characters, so I assume were supposed to go off of GOT TV show. They also dont mention anything about "old" Jamie with 2 hands. 

Jon Snow is the only one that we've seen extensively **** up some ****** in hand to hand combat. And everyone is just "Ah hes last".....excuse me??? This man was chopping White Walkers. 

Plus Aemond lost his eye in his only real "fight" lol. Lil *****

Aemond ate his Wheaties and trained with Sir Criston ***** Cole his whole life till he could whip Cole’s *** with a wooden sword.  But he’s never been in a battle like the rest. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Aemond ate his Wheaties and trained with Sir Criston ***** Cole his whole life till he could whip Cole’s *** with a wooden sword.  But he’s never been in a battle like the rest. 

I kinda put Criston and Jamie in the same camp too. They are amongst the top tourney knights of thier day. They are essentially the top paid quarterbacks of Westeros. Cole wipes the floor with Daemon in a tourney. And to give Cole credit hes fought skirmishes in Dorn too.

But I'll take Jon and Daemon in the real blood and mud all day.

To give Aemond credit tho he might be in the top two after season 2. Just at this point in the show hes little more than a promising prodigy whose not broken his cherry

3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I kinda put Criston and Jamie in the same camp too. They are amongst the top tourney knights of thier day. They are essentially the top paid quarterbacks of Westeros. Cole wipes the floor with Daemon in a tourney. And to give Cole credit hes fought skirmishes in Dorn too.

To give Aemond credit tho he might be in the top two after season 2. Just at this point in the show hes little more than a promising prodigy whose not broken his cherry

I identify with Jon cause he’s always out of breath and about to collapse. 

3 hours ago, AF89 said:

If we’re gonna get real nerdy, if we insist on two handed Jamie, then only Daemon and Jon have Valerian steel swords. I think that gives them a huge upper hand.