With His Doubters in the Rearview, Stetson Bennett Returns for More Postseason Glory.

SacFalcFan

5 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

What the heck does that mean?  If you are a bama fan go and cheer for them.  What saban does or doesn't do means jack.  Again you have zero facts other than your hate for Stetson.  Nothing above even directly is a response to my post.. What I said was 100% correct.. You can move on and agree to disagree or just continue to show how much a UGA fan you are to hate on stetson because you are still angry and upset over fields.  Get over it. 

Jealousy is the tie that binds, and binds, and binds... He's stuck. Stet made and continues to make him look more and more uninformed.

7 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

What the heck does that mean?  If you are a bama fan go and cheer for them.  What saban does or doesn't do means jack.  Again you have zero facts other than your hate for Stetson.  Nothing above even directly is a response to my post.. What I said was 100% correct.. You can move on and agree to disagree or just continue to show how much a UGA fan you are to hate on stetson because you are still angry and upset over fields.  Get over it. 

Don’t really care that much about Fields just care about having the best talent on the field. We got lucky last year we had a generational defense. 

2 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Don’t really care that much about Fields just care about having the best talent on the field. We got lucky last year we had a generational defense. 

So it's luck that our staff recruited and developed a generational defense?

2 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

You don't have a clue who the best option is to play for the Dawgs.  You have your view from so far away you can't see the truth through your own agenda.  Kirby has shown time and time again he knows what he is doing. 

6 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

You don't have a clue who the best option is to play for the Dawgs.  You have your view from so far away you can't see the truth through your own agenda.  Kirby has shown time and time again he knows what he is doing. 

We have 1 title off the back of a legendary defense we will be lucky to ever see again.

3 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/college-football-qb-power-rankings-bryce-young-c-j-stroud-already-battling-before-2022-season-begins/

Bennett won a national title while finishing fourth in passing efficiency, completing 65% of his passes for 10 yards a pop and throwing 29 touchdowns. And people still treat the kid like he won a fan contest to be the Georgia quarterback for a day. No, he's not going to be an early NFL Draft pick. No, he's not a former five-star recruit. He's a former walk-on who has only improved since taking over as Georgia's QB despite everyone wanting to replace him.

And that doesn't factor in the GA offense was in cruise control in the second half of most games.  He could have had a lot more yards & TDs if he'd been throwing as much in the second half as in the first half.

4 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

When the defense takes a step back this year and we lose 2 games how are you gonna feel?

I’m gonna be real… who are the 2 losses going to come against? Maybe if Hooker and Richardson have career days that could be the spot, but I just don’t know. 

Tbh, I think Tennessee has a better shot of beating Georgia than Florida does 

4 hours ago, falconidae said:

And that doesn't factor in the GA offense was in cruise control in the second half of most games.  He could have had a lot more yards & TDs if he'd been throwing as much in the second half as in the first half.

Bingo.. he was the 4th most efficient passer in the nation.  Imagine if we had ran our offense in most of those games for the full game.  The numbers would have been even better.  

15 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

I’m convinced Stetson is different this year 

It changed after that fumble in the natty last year.

Don’t wanna make a crazy comp, but it reminded me of a big hit Burrow took against UCF in 2018. He got smacked and then was a different guy after that