Mike Vick on The Falcons Audible… *Great Interview*

• TheRisen999 changed the title to Mike Vick on The Falcons Audible… *Great Interview*
22 minutes ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

Its so important to have a good team off the field around you.

So much so fast at a young age is overwhelming. You need those who can tell you "no" or your effing up.

Great to see MV7 turn a negative into positive and personal growth.

I think as he aged, he became more responsible and understood the mistakes. It is always good to hear stories of people turnaround their life. Good luck to him. 

13 hours ago, Stevo said:

Man that makes me miss #7 before all the drama.  So many “what-if’s” but he will always be one of my favorite players of all time and so glad to see him doing well.

I’m a life long Falcon and a dog person so initially I was pi$$ed with Vick for a looooooooooooooooong time but over the years the man has done everything he could do to atone for his crimes and the mess he left the team in. He messed up YEARS ago but at the end of the day he brought excitement back to Atlanta and he’s an ATL legend. It’s good to see him doing well and doing things with the Falcons again.

2 minutes ago, TheRisen999 said:

I’m a life long Falcon and a dog person so initially I was pi$$ed with Vick for a looooooooooooooooong time but over the years the man has done everything he could do to atone for his crimes and the mess he left the team in. He messed up YEARS ago but at the end of the day he brought excitement back to Atlanta and he’s an ATL legend. It’s good to see him doing well and doing things with the Falcons again.

Same page.

And anyone who didn’t **** up in their 20’s can throw the 1st stone….

4 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Same page.

And anyone who didn’t **** up in their 20’s can throw the 1st stone….

Lord knows that’s the truth. I been shot twice.. well hit two times in one incident but I was being hardheaded about being where I shouldn’t and I paid for it. These days I’d say I’m a bit wiser lol and quicker with my first step lol