Who’s your secret weapon.

8 hours ago, Tribal Chief said:

Opinions will definitely vary between now and game 1. 

For some stupid reason, I think Feliepe is going to play a key role for the offense this year outside of quarterback. Even if it’s for first down or red zone purposes, I think he becomes a very important figure for the offense this year. 

Who’s yours?

I think Algeier is going to shock the world.

15 minutes ago, ATLskinjob said:

Not trying to question you, but why? I've heard he's very physical and can wear down a defense, but I didn't find him all that impressive looking when I watched some of his tape.

Just curious about what you're seeing in him.

I think he is a guy that will do well with AS. He's a good sized kid that averaged 6.4 yards per carry for his career, and he had 4 - 190 yard games last year. That is really good production. Stats aren't everything, but I think he is shiftier, and quicker than his 4.6 40 time says. I also think at 5 11" and 224, he's going to be harder to tackle.

He may not live up to what I think, but I think it was an excellent pick.

45 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

I think he is a guy that will do well with AS. He's a good sized kid that averaged 6.4 yards per carry for his career, and he had 4 - 190 yard games last year. That is really good production. Stats aren't everything, but I think he is shiftier, and quicker than his 4.6 40 time says. I also think at 5 11" and 224, he's going to be harder to tackle.

He may not live up to what I think, but I think it was an excellent pick.

Wow 6.4 YPC is kinda nuts and so is having multiple 190 yard games 

Yeah I'm really hoping he's the guy we can use to pick up tough yards and basically like a battering ram to wear out opposing defenses. 

I'm really excited for us to return to being a punishing offense. So excited to see a better run game this year.

11 hours ago, Tribal Chief said:

For some stupid reason, I think Feliepe is going to play a key role for the offense this year outside of quarterback. Even if it’s for first down or red zone purposes, I think he becomes a very important figure for the offense this year. 

Who’s yours?

I see you! Ok, I'll say Malone on defense. 

12 hours ago, Tribal Chief said:

Who’s yours?

I think I'm going to have to go with Bryan Edwards. I think he's going to have a chance to really eat this season with defenses focusing so much on Pitts and London. I could see some plays designed specifically for Edwards. Arthur Smith said he liked Edwards coming out of college I have to think he already had ideas of how he'd use him in his offense. One thing I'm excited for is an offense built with "Arthur Smith Guys". That side of the ball has been completely turned over save for O.Z. and Darby. However, Zaccheus is a dude that Smith really likes as well, I know he has a role carved out for him specifically. I think our offense is going to be surprisingly good.

Edited by TheRisen999