Who’s your secret weapon.

Opinions will definitely vary between now and game 1. 

For some stupid reason, I think Feliepe is going to play a key role for the offense this year outside of quarterback. Even if it’s for first down or red zone purposes, I think he becomes a very important figure for the offense this year. 

Who’s yours?

33 minutes ago, slick0ne said:

Gonna go with Avery Williams. Not a big year stat wise, but some highlight plays here and there.

10 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

Damien Williams will have a weirdly productive year.  I don't see him running for 1000 yards or anything, but I think his ability to pull out the clutch play will be on display this year.

These are the exact types of players I'm looking for. Not the ones expected to perform but the key contributors

14 minutes ago, Tribal Chief said:

These are the exact types of players I'm looking for. Not the ones expected to perform but the key contributors

Williams is a thirty-year-old, journeyman running back.  The man knows how to get things done and has done so for 8 or 9 professional years.  He knows how to stick, knows how to get the job done when his name is called.  Those are the kinds of guys you need as depth and solid players to do the job when called.  

Offense: I will die on this hill but Stanley Berryhill. He will make the roster as the 6th WR. Won't be much of an impact early but will be a part of our offense in the last half of the season and develop a nice connection as a slot WR. I do not believe in Oz one bit and think he will eventually replace him and allow us to let Oz walk in the offseason.

Defense: Richie Grant and Jaylin Hawkins. If we get solid-good play from the both of them combined with the addition of the edge rushers and Heyward.. This defense can take a huge step forward.