Tom Brady to Julio Jones is looking scary

On 8/14/2022 at 2:03 PM, Iron Saint said:

Only thing Julio has to look forward to on that Buccaneers offense is he won't be relegated to being Lattimore's personal ***** when we play them, that's Mike Evans' job now. However he might be Adebo's *****.

He will not be HELD down anymore 

23 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

He will not be HELD down anymore 

Who are we kidding, Julio always going to be a pillow princess 😋😂

4 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Okay, we can’t have a conversation about the Aints and someone’s personal ***** without including Alvin…

image.jpeg.96f3fd9809e4a79c0b529348f61c20f6.jpeg

Imagine this guy has the same number of TD’s in only his last 4 games against the Falcons that Julio has in 18 career games against the Saints. 

But don’t imagine too hard because it’s reality. 😂

I read from joint practice the Julio is toast and cant get in and out of his breaks w explosiveness anymore. One quote I read was ‘it should be considered elder abuse’ what the Titans DB Kristian Fulton did covering him in practice.

1 hour ago, Tribal Chief said:

Athletes are usually horrible. The basketball players are the best though. Victor Oladipo was my favorite. His version of Rainbow was phenomenal 

He was good!  So my question is how do they not know who he is or how they know how to guess